Anyone ever try the Bestop TrailMax™ II Seats? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 05-02-2010, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
cpu77
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone ever try the Bestop TrailMax™ II Seats?

Well I am in need of seats my driver seat is trashed and I need a rear seat for the kids. I checked in to getting the aets recovered is about $600 plus the cost of getting a use back seat maybe $100-$200?

So I would spend $700-$800 on just redong the factory seats. For $800 I get all new seats from Bestop. The question is will they be better or at least the same as the factory seats? I put links below.

Thanks
Ralph

Bestop TrailMax™ II Sport Front Seat in Fabric
Bestop TrailMax™ II Fold & Tumble Rear Bench Seat in Fabric

Bestop 39438-09 - Bestop TrailMax™ II Sport Front Seat in Fabric for 76-06 Jeep® CJ-5, CJ-7, CJ-8 Scrambler, Wrangler YJ, TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec
Bestop 39439-09 - Bestop TrailMax™ II Fold & Tumble Rear Bench Seat in Fabric for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-02-2010, 08:48 AM
GroundAssault

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Search Results

here is some used seats for a Jeep done with an easy search on car-parts.com. Found used for $100.

2006 Jeep Wrangler---SOLD!

Nowhere at present is there such a measureless loathing of their country by educated people as in America. --Eric Hoffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb2485
cheap mods are like a drug dealer giving you your first few for free...they will only get you addicted and before you know it every paycheck goes into your new habit :rofl:
post #3 of 3 Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
cpu77
1999 TJ Wrangler 

You know I have looked at used ones but they are stained or something.............. They maybe $100 then they want $100 to ship them. So their $200. I do appreciate the link though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in