50" LED light bar for $40?! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:35 AM
biffgnar

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineKaos View Post
They aren't. Well, I don't believe them to be.

If you buy them in bulk (talking 200 or more at a time)- this pricing is very realistic. The supplier has access to 10000+ a month.

Not likely to be rejects.
So you believe that Rigid is paying $22 for their bars and selling them for $1k plus? I have no doubt Rigid is making good money but I don't believe it is that much. Perhaps we'll just have to disagree on this one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:38 AM
DivineKaos
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar View Post
So you believe that Rigid is paying $22 for their bars and selling them for $1k plus? I have no doubt Rigid is making good money but I don't believe it is that much. Perhaps we'll just have to disagree on this one.
Thats not what I said. I'm saying that these bars are not likely to be rejects. All of the suppliers I have found, are looking at 22-40$ a bar when buying in bulk.

All I am saying, is that these are not likely to be rejects, when you can access 10k+ a month.

"A man has to know two things in life, limitations and priorities. You let your priorities get in the way of your limitations." - MrBlaine
post #63 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Keaton0
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
when i smash it off a tree i won't be nearly as upset
HERE IS THE REAL TRUTH,
This is a 70 buck all together light bar that you don't have to give a **** about. If I have a 400+ dollars I'm not blowing it on some light bar that I will probably break anyway, hell I'll do the axle swap I've been looking at for the past year and a half, then I'll get a new roll cage, then I might as well buy a couple off brand KCs, or I might get new tires, maybe fix my fenders, make a new bumper set, I could buy a snorkel kit. The possibilities are endless if you're not one of those -I'm not trying to offend anyone- dicks that buys things solely because of a brand, like personally if it gets the job done why should it matter if it's a big name or some weird company that no one has ever heard of? We don't actually know if it is even comparable to the on brand expensive as hell ones, but the dudes that assume because it is something that the average person can afford, so automatically it has to be a piece of **** attitude are honestly really aggravating. I plan on investing in one of these when I get back home, and people who are against it, your opinion has been heard, let people with faith in it have it and wait for the actual reviews to post if it's worth it or not.

post #64 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:41 AM
biffgnar

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thats not what I said. I'm saying that these bars are not likely to be rejects. All of the suppliers I have found, are looking at 22-40$ a bar when buying in bulk.

All I am saying, is that these are not likely to be rejects, when you can access 10k+ a month.
Ok, so what's the factory grade immediately above reject?
post #65 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Jeepsr4me

Quote:
I found his supplier. I can get them at $22 each (plus shipping). The catch? I have to order 200 at a time. lol

Exact same as what he is selling, and the others on eBay.

Just shows the markup on these things. I'm trying to get some cash together to grab a load. They would move quickly coming from a North American supplier.
post a link. or PM me it... And if you need a capital investment person let me know.... Seems people on here are wanting these lights and are willing to pay 80 bucks for them If here we could charge 150 and still make out...

Cause I looked at getting them from China, but they were like 320 a unit... Hell if i found the 22 bucks one and they are as listed. I could easily do the bulk order... Hell I could order mor than just that set...
post #66 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:45 AM
DoughBro

2003 TJ Wrangler 

The minute someone gets one of these and gets it working I will be all over it. I don't even want a light bar haha
post #67 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:49 AM
DivineKaos
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepsr4me View Post
post a link. or PM me it... And if you need a capital investment person let me know.... Seems people on here are wanting these lights and are willing to pay 80 bucks for them If here we could charge 150 and still make out...

Cause I looked at getting them from China, but they were like 320 a unit... Hell if i found the 22 bucks one and they are as listed. I could easily do the bulk order... Hell I could order mor than just that set...
I'll be in touch later today. But I'm not willing to move on it, until I get mine and tear it apart

"A man has to know two things in life, limitations and priorities. You let your priorities get in the way of your limitations." - MrBlaine
post #68 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:51 AM
DivineKaos
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Troll much?

As I have said in everything, I am waiting to review it in person. I will slam it if it is crap. I have every intention of tearing it apart when I get it.

post #69 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Jeepsr4me

Quote:
It normally says on the side, MADE IN CHINA>......... hehehe
post #70 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Jeepsr4me

Quote:
I'll be in touch later today. But I'm not willing to move on it, until I get mine and tear it apart
So you ordered from the main 22 buck place or the ebay guy? Cause the two may not be the same. Send me the link to the 22 one. I check it out for ya.
post #71 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 10:00 AM
biffgnar

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Troll much?

As I have said in everything, I am waiting to review it in person. I will slam it if it is crap. I have every intention of tearing it apart when I get it.
Not trolling. Having a realistic discussion about the product. This is a tech forum right? I've already said twice that for the price its worth checking out. Personally, the $300-400 no name bars seem like a much risky buy to me.
post #72 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Tonellin
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just received full refund a few hours after contacting seller...at least he seems legit about that aspect, could have easily given me the run around

06 LJ Rubicon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #73 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 10:11 AM
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

He, just put some more up for sale if anyone's interested.
post #74 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 10:11 AM
aparke4

2001 TJ Wrangler 

ordered! 72.50 total

ordered rc brackets for 99!
post #75 of 499 Old 05-02-2014, 10:12 AM
aparke4

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Tags
50 , 50inch , china , cree , ebay , inch , led , lightbar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in