Ordering my Sarge Green Willy's today. - JeepForum.com
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Patriot1776
  • 1 Post By TWISTEDII

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 08-03-2020, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
Patriot1776

Ordering my Sarge Green Willy's today.

I am headed in today to put the down payment in on my Sarge Green Willy's any advice?? I love the look and capabilites of these and am planning on upgrading it a little over the next 3-5 years in between deployments.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 08-05-2020, 04:48 PM
TJSport97
2020 J-Series Truck 

Nice color for sure. Something on mine that I wouldn't have ordered was the LED lighting package. Now I love it. My TJ was red and I went with white this time. Enjoy. Gary
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3022.jpg  

Have a nice day. Gary
post #3 of 8 Old 08-06-2020, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
Patriot1776

well It is done. Ordered. I wont get it until I get back from my next deployment(currently deployed). but I am excited.
Attached Thumbnails
2021 Wrangler.jpg  
TWISTEDII likes this.

post #4 of 8 Old 08-06-2020, 10:27 PM
TWISTEDII
Once you go Jeep....

2008 JK Wrangler 

Looks great. I've been trying to contact dealerships around me to build and order a Sarge Green Rubi EcoDiesel, but no ones getting back to me, lol. Literally trying to throw my money at them, and no call backs.

Is that a 2020 or 2021? I am on the fence if I want to order a 20 or 21. I can't build a 21 on the Jeep site yet, so not sure when I'll have access to whatever features are available for the new year model.

Congrats on the buy, and thank you for your service, stay safe.
zrickety likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 Old 08-07-2020, 07:38 PM
zrickety

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
I just bought a Sarge green Rubicon 2 door...you'll love it. Only 50 manual transmission 2 doors in the country at the moment, I drove 8 hours one way to get this one, saved $6000 over the next closest one that was white. It was worth it!!

1988 Jeep Wrangler Laredo
post #6 of 8 Old 08-08-2020, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Patriot1776

Mine will end up being a 21. The way the military auto sales works is you can purchase it on deployment and itll be there when you get back or if you overseas like I am then you can have it delivered to your next duty station.

Mine Im having built with the tan interior which I havent seen yet, I am sure they are out there. and then I added a bunch of other packages, LED, Towing, etc.
post #7 of 8 Old 08-09-2020, 06:09 PM
TJSport97
2020 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot1776 View Post
Mine will end up being a 21. The way the military auto sales works is you can purchase it on deployment and itll be there when you get back or if you overseas like I am then you can have it delivered to your next duty station.

Mine Im having built with the tan interior which I havent seen yet, I am sure they are out there. and then I added a bunch of other packages, LED, Towing, etc.
Thanks for your service and enjoy that new JL when you get home. Veteran myself, 1st Calvary, Vietnam. Have enjoyed Jeeps for 25 years now.

Have a nice day. Gary
post #8 of 8 Old 08-10-2020, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Patriot1776

Thank you for your Service in such a crazy time. I appreciate all you and your brothers did and sacrificed. Currently in my 15th year and second as a Proud US Navy Chief.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in