Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ordering my Sarge Green Willy's today.

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Patriot1776 
#1 ·
I am headed in today to put the down payment in on my Sarge Green Willy's any advice?? I love the look and capabilites of these and am planning on upgrading it a little over the next 3-5 years in between deployments.

#4 ·
Looks great. I've been trying to contact dealerships around me to build and order a Sarge Green Rubi EcoDiesel, but no ones getting back to me, lol. Literally trying to throw my money at them, and no call backs.

Is that a 2020 or 2021? I am on the fence if I want to order a 20 or 21. I can't build a 21 on the Jeep site yet, so not sure when I'll have access to whatever features are available for the new year model.

Congrats on the buy, and thank you for your service, stay safe.

#5 ·
I just bought a Sarge green Rubicon 2 door...you'll love it. Only 50 manual transmission 2 doors in the country at the moment, I drove 8 hours one way to get this one, saved $6000 over the next closest one that was white. It was worth it!!

#6 ·
Mine will end up being a 21. The way the military auto sales works is you can purchase it on deployment and itll be there when you get back or if you overseas like I am then you can have it delivered to your next duty station.

Mine Im having built with the tan interior which I havent seen yet, I am sure they are out there. and then I added a bunch of other packages, LED, Towing, etc.

#7 ·
Mine will end up being a 21. The way the military auto sales works is you can purchase it on deployment and itll be there when you get back or if you overseas like I am then you can have it delivered to your next duty station.

Mine Im having built with the tan interior which I havent seen yet, I am sure they are out there. and then I added a bunch of other packages, LED, Towing, etc.
Thanks for your service and enjoy that new JL when you get home. Veteran myself, 1st Calvary, Vietnam. Have enjoyed Jeeps for 25 years now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.