Hey, Dr. Cheese...Arkansas/Oklahoma CJ'ers! - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 04-29-2008, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
HighCountry
1986 CJ7 

Hey, Dr. Cheese...Arkansas/Oklahoma CJ'ers!

I realize this is not the place for this sort of post, however there are probably many folks like me that BARELY have time to check out the CJ Tech Forum and don't read the other posts....

I was thinking that Lucky Cheese might consider organizing an informal gathering of CJ'ers from our general area? If you decide to jump in there and step up, I would be willing to assist as best I can...

Bruce

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 PM
luckycheesehead

WOW...thanks for the nomination, Bruce. The unfortunate part is that I just moved here last year and am still rather unfamiliar with the territory. If I had any say, we'd congregate at Buffalo Point or somewhere like that...camp, canoe, etc., but there wouldn't be much Jeepin' going on as I don't believe there are any trails to ride there. It would be a good 'sit around the campfire and get to know each other' kind of thing though.

Anywho...I guess first things first...who's in?

Join the CJ Owners Club:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
post #3 of 7 Old 04-30-2008, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
HighCountry
1986 CJ7 

I think that would be a great idea! Maybe you can re-post this in the CJ Owners thread?

Bruce

post #4 of 7 Old 05-01-2008, 05:55 AM
scforge

1986 CJ7 

I live in Virginia, but I have been to Arkansas many times. There is a really great place to camp just north of you..Greers Ferry Lake..it's a beautiful place with several camp grounds around the lake and lots of woods..probably find a place to go wheelin' too..couldn't help but butt in..peace...Mike
post #5 of 7 Old 05-01-2008, 07:16 AM
NWA_CJ7

1983 CJ7 

I live in North West AR, About the only places close are Disney, OK White Rock which is on the buffalo river up in Cass, AR and I believe Hot Springs has an ORV park.

83 CJ7 AMC 360, nuttered & team rushed. Dana 44 rear geared & locked, Dana 30 front geared & locked Dana 300 T. Case 4" Tough Country Lift, 1" daystar body lift, 1/2" shackle 35x12.50x15 MT MTZ's on MT classic 2's, Besrk Bumpers, Genright Tube Fenders
post #6 of 7 Old 05-01-2008, 10:14 AM
710 Cap

Count me in. Hot Springs does indeed have an ORV park, although I have never been. (Planning my first trip with some guys from work on May 9). Check out http://arkansascrawlers.com
post #7 of 7 Old 05-01-2008, 10:18 AM
tcourdin

Hey I want in! I'll duct tape some round headlights over my square ones or something.

88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in