CJ File Sharing....DXF, DWG - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 82 Old 03-13-2020, 12:10 PM
John Strenk

1976 CJ5 

Got to print the CJ5 on my 3d Printer.

Found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3060472

Here is a video, look around the 4:30 mark....

WSS likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I drive a Prius to save money and buy more Jeep Parts....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 82 Old 03-13-2020, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
WSS
Graduate U-Tube Univ.

2000 TJ Wrangler 

That is amazing! Even did a CJ5!! Imagine the time it takes to see one of these through, front to back.

The family TJ build:

non stock CJ's:

My CJ5 Build:

post #78 of 82 Old 03-18-2020, 05:31 PM
mpulokas
1977 CJ7 

I have been harboring this little item for some time I hope people can use. I used it to rewire my CJ and I was tired of looking at what was out there. I also didn't want to pay some Poster Company a million dollars for what was already in my hands but just bad quality... I also expected that what I would get would be just as poor quality from them anyway just fancy laminated.

It is a PDF file in color and Fantastic resolution of the 77-78 CJ wiring diagrams. I redrew this off tattered and torn paper from old photocopies I have and other PDFs scavenged off the internet and put it all into CAD in color and layered so that I can turn on and off items and circuits at my whim ( and documents my re-wiring exploits). I tried hard to get it all to the right scale. I think the original paper size was 15"x34" which is a non-standard size so I put it on ANSI D (22x34). I can make a B/W version but this was all for my benefit and I am just sharing. I also made a version that is split and downscaled on two sheets of 11x17 so I could print and tape together with the printer I have. I make no warranty or guarantee this does not have any errors. I am hesitant to give away the raw CAD file. Maybe if I get really ambitious I will put up the MSD controller version when I upgraded that.

Let me know if you like this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 77-FactoryWiring.pdf (578.9 KB, 6 views)

- MAP

post #79 of 82 Old 03-18-2020, 05:55 PM
John Strenk

1976 CJ5 

Looks great! did you have to dash the lines by hand or have something that drew dashed lines.??

I drive a Prius to save money and buy more Jeep Parts....
post #80 of 82 Old 03-18-2020, 06:11 PM
mpulokas
1977 CJ7 

AutoCAD is my friend. Linetypes, spacing scale and colors are just a click and select. The hard part was tracing the weird symbols for everything - they did not have copy and past back then apparently so my drawing is maybe "Better" than the originals. I used original scans of the drawings and underlay them in the background. Adjust the scale to make it look right and then draw over it.
Sevenseejay likes this.

- MAP
post #81 of 82 Old 03-19-2020, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
WSS
Graduate U-Tube Univ.

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thank-you very much! well done sir.

WSS

The family TJ build:

non stock CJ's:

My CJ5 Build:

post #82 of 82 Old 03-23-2020, 01:50 PM
jchal3
1934 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchal3 View Post
Here is a few....I'll take more as I weld them in

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Some updates

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Rollbar, Sevenseejay and WSS like this.

Tags
cad , cj , cnc , dwg , dxf

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in