Questions before buying (having trouble) - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-15-2019, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Bdoc25

Questions before buying (having trouble)

So I am in the market for buying a new car and I have always wanted a Jeep. I have come across the 2019 Jeep Compass and I am very interested in the Trailhawk trim. I am not the most knowledgeable about cars but I know the basics. I have been researching and visiting dealers to narrow down which model and what specs I would want. Yesterday while searching the web, I came across results of some reviews that were hidden on a website off Truecars and Kelleybluebook talking about different problems where the car shuts off while driving. There were about 13 comments where people on the forum gave their reviews and they were not good. Most of them talked about the car shutting off at red lights and stop signs or where the dash components LCD screens would stop working (all of these models being brand new less than 10K miles). SO my question for anyone is have you ever experienced or heard any thing of the sort happening? Did anyone have problems with their 2018/2019 Compass Trailhawk models??? Does anyone like this model ?

Thank you for taking the time and helping me out! again if anyone has heard of any major problems please post it will help me out big time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in