How jeep is dealing with their customers? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-19-2016, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
jordigolo

How jeep is dealing with their customers?

Hi All,

I've just wrote this complaint at Jeep's facebook page but I don't think their administrators will publish it.

Any idea / help how to publish this complaint on the net will be really appreciated.

I've been whole my life waiting for the day that I could afford to get a new Cherokee.
April last year I finally got my expected new Cherokee through an spanish car dealership Vallescar - Ollrait and by a leasing contract with Leaseplan
I configured my expected new Cherokee with additional safety systems like Lane Departure Warning+, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go+, , Blind Spot Monitoring+, Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation+, Rear Cross Path Detection.
My worst nightmare started before summer last year when all those systems started to fail.
I took the car several times to the car dealership with no solution and I fed up when I had nearly an accident when car stopped suddenly in the middle of the motor way due to Forward Collision Warning without any action from my side. I didn't hit the brakes but car stopped from 80 to 0 Km/h without nothing in front.
Second time happened in the middle of a turn left movement leaving my car stopped in the middle of the road getting cars on both directions.
As a result of this, I returned this car to the car dealer telling them that I was not trusting in their repairment activities and I was not willing to accept that someday my wife nor my 2 daughter could result injured (or even die) due to a poor quaility car.
After several requests, meetings, phone calls and emails, Jeep Spain, Vallescar and Leaseplan decided to change this defective unit for a new one with the same configuration.
I was nearly in heaven!! I would finally get my expected Cherokee replaced by a good one!!
I finally received an email from Vallescar that leadtime would be reduced cause Jeep confirmed them they had a "same configuration" vehicle located in Spain.
Leasing company sent us the new contract and we inmediatly signed to speed up the process.
I got this new car by Eastern this year and, on the way home after collecting from the car dealership, I tried to use the Adaptive Cruise Control.
My surprise was that THERE WAS NO SAFETY PACKAGE ON THIS UNIT - No additional buttons with this option.
NO Lane Departure Warning+, NO Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go+, , NO Blind Spot Monitoring+, NO Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation+, NO Rear Cross Path Detection.
NOTHING THAT WAS PROMISSED BY VALLESCAR IN THEIR EMAIL!!!!
NOTHING THAT WAS CONFIRMED BY JEEP AS A CAR WITH SAME CONFIGURATION!!!
I've been in contact again with all 3 companies and their answer is really poor
JEEP->They don't want to assist to a meeting with my lawyer because it seems they only have 1 responsible - Mr Cesar Rodriguez, for personal reasons, will not be in office until the end of this May.
LEASEPLAN-> They do not accept any responsability cause they only raise the contract for the model that Jeep provides.
VALLESCAR - OLRAIT -> They don't want another car to be returned to them as they already have bought the first one.
CONCLUSION: None of these 3 companies feel responsable for this chain of errors:
1st Jeep for selling nok products on first vehicle
2nd LEASEPLAN for not checking what they buy
3rd JEEP for providing a wrong second vehicle and not confirming that safety package was present or not
4th VALLESCAR - OLLRAIT for confirming vehicle with same characteristics and not checking that safety package was not present.
Dear JEEP, LEASEPLAN and VALLESCAR owners,
Let me tell you that you have demonstrated that you've set before all your econominal interest in front of my (and my family) safety when you first were not accepting to change first vehicle.
Let me tell you that you have demonstrated that you've set before all your econominal interest again in front of my (and my family) safety when you know are not accepting to change second vehicle that does not include all safety package.
I've been working as Quality Manager at automotive industry and I perfectly know how OEM's treat their suppliers when they get NOK product.
I do not understant why our society lets such a companies treating their customers in the way you're doing. MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SAFETY???
I'm just waiting for the day that this leasing contract finishes in 5 years time Emoticona frown
One thing is clear: I WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER JEEP.
Kind regards
Jordi Gómez
http://www.vallescar.es/
https://www.leaseplan.es/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in