FedEx sucks - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
RollerHman
Make Jeep Great Again

1999 XJ Cherokee 

FedEx sucks

why bother paying for 3-day shipping if it still takes a week to deliver a package???????? i bought some ballin shoes online that i realllllllllllly wanted to wear to the rockies game tomorrow (because they are my official rockies shoes now) so i ordered them last wednesday. i opted to pay extra for 3 day shipping so i could hopefully get them on saturday or at the very latest yesterday or today (even though it has been 5 business days already). and because the site i ordered through only accepts paypal, paypal is gay because they will not ship to any other address other than the billing address (and my bank account is still registered to my parents house because that is where i still technically live).

fedex can blow themselves if they make me pay for 3 day shipping and it still takes them a week to ship things.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

16 Renegade
99 XJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:30 PM
XtrailratedJ

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Trust it to the man in BROWN...

96 XJ 4.0L/AX15/NP231/AUSSIE'D D30/C8.25/4.5" RE LIFT/33'S/BUMPERS, SLIDERS, ETC...
"I pitty the fool who lists D30's and 31's, then tries to talk **** on PBB":

Originally Posted by Durt_Diver:
Those pics might be a little too flexy for this thread. You don't happen to have any pics of your friends xj on a curb by chance?
post #3 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
RollerHman
Make Jeep Great Again

1999 XJ Cherokee 

i had no choice???

16 Renegade
99 XJ
post #4 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:33 PM
jb4

1998 TJ Wrangler 

no offense but this is purchaser error, not FedEX error. you should have used a credit card with the proper address on it or adjust your paypal account before you purchased the shoes.

what day did they actually ship and what day did they arrive...

that and, even with the cubs dropping 8 out of the last 10 games, the rockies are still worse
post #5 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
RollerHman
Make Jeep Great Again

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4 View Post
no offense but this is purchaser error, not FedEX error. you should have used a credit card with the proper address on it or adjust your paypal account before you purchased the shoes.

what day did they actually ship and what day did they arrive...

that and, even with the cubs dropping 8 out of the last 10 games, the rockies are still worse
a) i am still "living" at my parents house because i am/was still in college. even though i havent actually lived there since freshman year all my school info, bank info, everything else important that i need an address for, still goes to my parents house. its easier for everyone if i still live under their roof as opposed to living on my own officially. i am getting cut off fairly soon here so i will be changing all my records soon. its not my fault. oh, and as for using the proper credit card, i used my parents credit card with my name on it because even though i like $200 shoes, its not financially responsible to buy them with my own money

b) ordered april 30. shipped may 1. they arrived in denver on the 4th and this morning they arrived at their littleton location (aka basically still denver) and are not ready to be sent out.

i guess there is still time for them to be delivered today, but as of ten minutes ago they had not arrived at my parents place.

as for the rockies, im not too worried although losing tulo until the all-star break does hurt us. compare where we were last season with where we are today, then look at what we did last season plus we are starting to get bats cookin, its just that our pitching staff loves to blow it in the 7th, 8th, and 9th....

16 Renegade
99 XJ
post #6 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 PM
UPSucks
GO BIG RED!

2006 LJ Wrangler 

You need to get a hold of the manufacturer. If they did ship them out on the day that you ordered them then you deserve a refund on the shipping charges. If they didn't ship them out on the day that you ordered them cuss them out and get money taken off of them.

My friend quit working with us at UPS last year and went to fedex. She says that she cannot believe that they are still in bussiness the way they run their bussiness compared to the way that UPS does. She delivers at least 50% of her time commited packages late a week. If that happened at UPS there would be a lot of people without jobs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 12:48 PM
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

US Post Office, delivered on time or your money back.

Previous Jeeps: 84 CJ7 (A True Jeep), 2000 XJ (163,000 Miles/Totaled (Pictures of wrecked Jeep in gallery)), 2004 WJ (parting out die to major electrical issues)

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
post #8 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 01:28 PM
UPSucks
GO BIG RED!

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmaveric View Post
US Post Office, delivered on time or your money back.

Yeah right....and good luck getting your insurance paid if they lose your package.

post #9 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 01:42 PM
_Yeti_

2005 TJ Wrangler 

^ I had a feeling you'd chime in.

Carolina Offroad
post #10 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
RollerHman
Make Jeep Great Again

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSucks View Post
You need to get a hold of the manufacturer. If they did ship them out on the day that you ordered them then you deserve a refund on the shipping charges. If they didn't ship them out on the day that you ordered them cuss them out and get money taken off of them.

My friend quit working with us at UPS last year and went to fedex. She says that she cannot believe that they are still in bussiness the way they run their bussiness compared to the way that UPS does. She delivers at least 50% of her time commited packages late a week. If that happened at UPS there would be a lot of people without jobs.
im not too worried that the shoes shipped the day after i ordered them, i ordered them around 5 pm moutain time, prob too late to get them shipped out same day, although they are coming from WA.

16 Renegade
99 XJ
post #11 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 02:33 PM
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2020 FSJ Gladiator 

I have always had GREAT service from Fedex from my old house and piss-poor service from UPS at that location. At my new house UPS has been great (haven't used Fedex here yet) and USPS has been great as well. I think a lot depends on what facilities your packages go through.

'21 JT Rubicon Diesel

-
-

post #12 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 02:42 PM
sharpie
go to driveautogear.com!

**** yo rockies!

Ben you should fly out here with some grad money in June to sleep on my couch and come to my and my roommates' graduation party.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check out our shirts in the
!

- Brian
Drive Auto Gear

XJ Writeups:
|
|
|
|
post #13 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 02:53 PM
mall0y
1989 YJ Wrangler 

$200 for a pair of shoes

For $200 they better open doors, wipe my ***, and do my homework...
post #14 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
RollerHman
Make Jeep Great Again

1999 XJ Cherokee 

estimated shipping date is still tomorrow even though it was in denver sunday night, didnt make it a few miles to littleton until this morning at 9 am, and cant make it the next few miles to my house today...

yo brian, im hoping to get a vegas trip going sometime this summer, and june is a perfect month to go, maybe i can arrange a trip in time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mall0y View Post
$200 for a pair of shoes

For $200 they better open doors, wipe my ***, and do my homework...
nike sb dunks, this pair is somewhat hard to find and this site happened to have my size in stock!

http://www.skiptomyshoe.com/cart/Nik...on-pr-392.html

16 Renegade
99 XJ
post #15 of 57 Old 05-06-2008, 05:57 PM
RAZORBILL

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman View Post

nike sb dunks, this pair is somewhat hard to find and this site happened to have my size in stock!

http://www.skiptomyshoe.com/cart/Nik...on-pr-392.html
Help me out here...What makes these shoes worth $200? Do the chicks dig 'em or what? Really, you payed $200 for a pair of sneakers??

Previously owned: 80 CJ-5, 97 TJ,99 XJ, 95 YJ,10 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 10 JK Sport

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in