The DUMBEST thing I ever did to my Jeep Was.... - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
JFiorentino

2004 TJ Wrangler 

The DUMBEST thing I ever did to my Jeep Was....

Seeing how popular the "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR TJ TODAY" thread is, I thought we might try something a little more light-hearted and fun... Please share your really Dumb Jeep Stories here... Have you ever done something really Stuip to your Jeep???? Maybe you broke something, like your arm while installing those new parts?

I'll start it off being it's my idea...

The Dumbest thing I ever did to my Jeep was when I was transporting lab samples. A sweet little old lady cut me off causing me to slam on my breaks. Needless to say, the lab samples went flying and I ended up with about a gallon of Human Urine samples on my front passenger seat and floor... You might say it was a reall Pisser!

It took several cleanings, but the stench finally came out!

Alright, So who can top my bone-headed story???
Ever set your jeep on fire? Or Drive up to your neck in swamp water? So you let your buddy Earl drive your Jeep!!

Give us your BEST DUMB or FUNNY Jeep Story!

John

"When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way"

2004 TJ, Auto w/ OD, 4.0L, Off-Road 36x13.5 Super Swamper IROK's on MT Classic II Rims, SYE, CV Driveshaft, 4:56 Gears, ARB Locker, 3.5" RE Superflex, 2" Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disco's, 9,000# Winch, Toys-by-Troy step-sliders, The Source OBA. And lots more....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 02:58 PM
REDPILL

My first Mod. Since then I'm always looking for another that I can't afford.

JC
post #3 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 02:58 PM
TheBoogieman
Disturbed Jeepaholic

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I left this under my passenger side seat and picked up a hitch hiker.Needless to say he jumped out at the first stop light.

Last edited by TheBoogieman; 03-20-2008 at 03:09 PM.
post #4 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Hrothgar

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
not exactly dumb, but here's my story...

Neighbors girlfriend wanted to drive my jeep one night. Kept pestering me... So her boyfriend/my neighbor told her I'd let her drive it if she did so nude. I think to shut her up... To which I promptly agreed, thinking she wouldn't and that'd be the end of it. Well she thought about for a few seconds, and started to strip. By the time she was wearing only a smile I knew I had to follow through, so my neighbor and I both took video of her walking nude down three flights od stairs from his apartment out to my jeep and her and I drove away in it with her at the wheel... Leaving him at the apartment cause I didn't have the back seat in We drove around for about 30 mins... back roads and residential neighborhoods... There is a little more to the story, but It's probably not appropriate for this forum so I'll stop here...
post #5 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:29 PM
imbezol

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hahahaha... I bet your neighbor felt like a dumb *** after that. Standing motionless on the front lawn.. for 30 minutes.. an hour.. 2 hours.. his girlfriend's gone with no clothes. Lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:31 PM
timothywrsham
2005 TJ Wrangler 

haha i hope you didnt do anything to mess up your relationship with your neighor, and if you did i hope it was worth it lol
post #7 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:32 PM
mall0y
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post

Neighbors girlfriend wanted to drive my jeep one night. Kept pestering me... So her boyfriend/my neighbor told her I'd let her drive it if she did so nude. I think to shut her up... To which I promptly agreed, thinking she wouldn't and that'd be the end of it. Well she thought about for a few seconds, and started to strip. By the time she was wearing only a smile I knew I had to follow through, so my neighbor and I both took video of her walking nude down three flights od stairs from his apartment out to my jeep and her and I drove away in it with her at the wheel... Leaving him at the apartment cause I didn't have the back seat in We drove around for about 30 mins... back roads and residential neighborhoods... There is a little more to the story, but It's probably not appropriate for this forum so I'll stop here...
Before we can officially congratulate you, we're going to have to see some pictures (or the video) of the girl in question...
post #8 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:33 PM
imbezol

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Screw that.. let's see this video they took.

Edit: I wanna see the one your neighbor took that shows her getting in your Jeep.. then the Jeep speeding off down the street and around the corner and gone.

post #9 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Unscathed
2001 TJ Wrangler 

So.. you got video.. where is it?

Best Axles and service you will find.

The owner of Alljeep.com, Wayne Hartwig will work within your budget!!! He is very informative to anyone not knowing much about axle work and will meet or beat any competitor's advertised price on any specific product delivered to your door - even if he sells at cost!
post #10 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:33 PM
TheBoogieman
Disturbed Jeepaholic

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Did you post the video on online?
post #11 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
JFiorentino

2004 TJ Wrangler 

With the price of gas, I hope he got his money's worth

Not Bad, Not Bad.....

How about some Mechanical Stories, so that we keep with the theme of this area..

Let's see, I have one.. My buddy and I rebuilt my rear axle. By the time we got to installing the seals, it was almost Dark Out. Anyhow, we got the seals in, filled it with gear oil and it leaked like a fountain...

The next morning, and $75 later, we reinstalled the seals, and this time we didn't put them in BACKWARDS!

John

"When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way"

2004 TJ, Auto w/ OD, 4.0L, Off-Road 36x13.5 Super Swamper IROK's on MT Classic II Rims, SYE, CV Driveshaft, 4:56 Gears, ARB Locker, 3.5" RE Superflex, 2" Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disco's, 9,000# Winch, Toys-by-Troy step-sliders, The Source OBA. And lots more....
post #12 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
JFiorentino

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboogieman View Post
Did you post the video on online?
No, but for $39.95 + Shipping and Handling, he'll send you a copy

John

post #13 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:42 PM
TheBoogieman
Disturbed Jeepaholic

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I let Billy Joel make a beer run! Top that
post #14 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Dravintoad

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Link to video or BAN!

Nothing to see here.
Move along.
post #15 of 126 Old 03-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Hrothgar

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Well, let me expand, the video I took was with my phone, and afraid all that really came out was a 15 second video when we were going down the stairs, the rest is too dark... I'll try to host it somewhere...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in