Convertible Car seat - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 02-21-2019, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
XLucyX

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Convertible Car seat

Hello !
Well its almost time for my little Jeeper to have a car seat upgrade, as you can imagine I am doing a lot of research and am hoping to get a little input here on which Convertible Car seats work well in the back of a JK.

Thanks in advance !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-22-2019, 06:47 AM
jp360cj
1977 CJ7 

I can't comment on what will fit a JK, but I've got a Graco 4ever Extend2fit in my F150 and my wife has Graco Extend2fit in her Explorer. They have a lot of adjustment and our 18 month old seems to be comfortable in the both. The 4ever is definitely nicer though, with the main difference being the tightening mechanism is much smoother making it easier to loosen and tighten. It also seems to have a little more cushion. But honestly, I wouldn't have bought the 4ever if we hadn't had a bunch of gift cards from baby showers. Even after having both, I wouldn't pay 2 or 3 times as much for the 4Ever. IIRC, the 4Ever Extended was about $300 at Walmart and we got the regular Extend2fit for around $110 at Target (on sale). Target had the 4Ever cheaper than Walmart, but our gift cards were for Walmart.

77 CJ-7- AMC 360, Edelbrock cam, MC2100, Fenderwells, CJ T18/D20, Chevy D44/EB 9" rear, Trutrac f/r, 4.11, SOA, 1.25 lift shackles, 35x12.50 BFG KM2s, Shackle Reversal
post #3 of 3 Old 02-22-2019, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
XLucyX

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with those seats. I’ve actually been looking at those two due to them having a higher weight limit for rear facing. I may have to get the 4ever, I think my girl would appreciate the extra cushion on the trails ! Lol

Thanks again ! 👍🏻

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in