Contest: What is he using 2,000 gallons a day for? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
sparkchaser

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Contest: What is he using 2,000 gallons a day for?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3848139

Whoever comes up with the scenario that explains this guy's water usage and makes me LOL more than the others gets a surprise gift from sparkchaser.

"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Texan4life
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Diahrea and enlarged prostate force him to sit on his toilet 24/7 and flush it every 2 minutes.
post #3 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

It won't make you laugh, but we used to go to the water department and pull billing records. We used that with other evidence to locate dope houses. They use a lot of water cooking dope.

'02 TJ X Apex Edition
'00 XJ Sport
post #4 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 02:36 PM
NewdRiver_

1985 CJ7 

Broken link.

Edit: Fixed link
post #5 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Tex
Diahrea and enlarged prostate force him to sit on his toilet 24/7 and flush it every 2 minutes.
That's what I was going to say, but substitute bidet for toilet
post #6 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 02:49 PM
MissMurder
Enemy of all chicks

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone ever seen roadkill or a dead animal that was so water logged it literally started melting? I have, so I think maybe he keeps soaking all of Michael Vick's dogs, so that they will melt and then changing the discharge into some kind of auxilary fuel or something. Ew.

LOL I know it's stupid. haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black Jeep Club V2.0 Member #218

Just so you all know, If I think you're an ******* I will gladly tell you. I'm not your everyday girl, so don't expect me to act like one. And yeah, I do like it topless and dirty!

Quoted Jetscuh: "I really have to force myself to eat nuts. There are other forms of protein as well, but it can be hard making sure you get enough at times."
post #7 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 03:04 PM
LandRover

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Did you see the dirty jobs eposode where he goes to the tannery, and they process deer hides for use in piano striker pads? Well if you didn't, this is not going to make any sense at all.

The tanning process uses an outrageous amount of water. The hides are put into major concrete mixer looking washing mahchines, where they are soaked and the hair separates from the swollen leather, then the water is dumped out onto the floor that is full of large drains, and the filter system in the machines catches the gobs of rotten deer hair.

All this to say, that house only looks that nice on the outside. Inside is a festering swamp of rotting deer flesh and brown hair-water, which is leeched out under the house, watering the lawn without the use of sprinklers. The only reason he hasn't been arrested is because no one wants to approach the house due to the smell coming up from beneath the lawn.

RHD '98 XJ
RE 3.5", Bushwaker Flat Flares,
OR-Fab bumpers, PowerTrax locker,
Sliders, Goodyear Duratrac 33's
post #8 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 03:17 PM
ElPaca19

This guy has started to form a water world inside where he is trying to grow an army of sea monkeys to take over the world.

You know I'm right. Once those neighbors who are complaining start to disapear then you know the Sea Monkeys are upon us......

Mine: 2000 Black XJ Sport, D30 and 8.25 w/ Yukon 4.56's, 4.5" RE SF (plus a 1.75" Daystar spacer, 1.75" Teraflex shackle), OME LT Shocks, SJ SS, M.O.R.E Steering Box Brace, JKS Adj Track Bar, JKS Discos, AA SYE and TW CV DS, 15x8 Black Rock Krawlers, 33x12.5x15 Maxxis Bighorns, Bushwackers, ARB Bumper, 45 x 60 Surco rack, AJ's Super Rails, Class III rear hitch, 4 100w Hella 500's, Hella 550s, Hella Vision Plus, CB w/4ft Antenna, removable hood deck port, Borla cat back etc.
post #9 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Ski01xj

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandRover
Did you see the dirty jobs eposode where he goes to the tannery, and they process deer hides for use in piano striker pads? Well if you didn't, this is not going to make any sense at all.

The tanning process uses an outrageous amount of water. The hides are put into major concrete mixer looking washing mahchines, where they are soaked and the hair separates from the swollen leather, then the water is dumped out onto the floor that is full of large drains, and the filter system in the machines catches the gobs of rotten deer hair.

All this to say, that house only looks that nice on the outside. Inside is a festering swamp of rotting deer flesh and brown hair-water, which is leeched out under the house, watering the lawn without the use of sprinklers. The only reason he hasn't been arrested is because no one wants to approach the house due to the smell coming up from beneath the lawn.
Thats it, close the thread. Hes got it.
post #10 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 04:00 PM
ElPaca19

He is keeping the spaceship from the movie the Abyss in his house.

Mine: 2000 Black XJ Sport, D30 and 8.25 w/ Yukon 4.56's, 4.5" RE SF (plus a 1.75" Daystar spacer, 1.75" Teraflex shackle), OME LT Shocks, SJ SS, M.O.R.E Steering Box Brace, JKS Adj Track Bar, JKS Discos, AA SYE and TW CV DS, 15x8 Black Rock Krawlers, 33x12.5x15 Maxxis Bighorns, Bushwackers, ARB Bumper, 45 x 60 Surco rack, AJ's Super Rails, Class III rear hitch, 4 100w Hella 500's, Hella 550s, Hella Vision Plus, CB w/4ft Antenna, removable hood deck port, Borla cat back etc.
post #11 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 04:04 PM
FitchVA
Jeeper 4 Life

1998 XJ Cherokee 

cause this is/was his partner...

http://officespam.chattablogs.com/archives/049570.html

'98 xj sport (trail toy) |

'98 xj classic (dd'er) |

'89 mj tinker toy |

|

post #12 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 04:11 PM
mp3coupe

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Owner of the house sells bottled water?
post #13 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
sparkchaser

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3coupe
Owner of the house sells bottled water?

The growing pot link was crazy! I can only guess that his astronomical utility bill got him caught.

"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
post #14 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 04:33 PM
War Eagle
BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!

He's drowning kittens. Lots and lots of kittens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
JF without War Eagle? That's like a beach without broken glass littered about. I shudder at the thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexonexkid View Post
I was under the assumption that you were Keith?
post #15 of 98 Old 11-14-2007, 04:36 PM
bigwrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_
It won't make you laugh, but we used to go to the water department and pull billing records. We used that with other evidence to locate dope houses. They use a lot of water cooking dope.
Cooking? You mean growing pot? And you mean electricity?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in