Best 3rd Party Warranty? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-17-2021, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Aero_Dave

Best 3rd Party Warranty?

I know, Maxcare is the best. But what about me (and others) that bought a Canadian JGC & FCAUS Won't give me a warranty. So, what's the best 3rd party warranty out there? I had one once on my 2015 Ram 3500 that was a 3rd party. Can't remember the name of the company, but when I had some Turbo issues ( I had a Cummins Diesel ) not only did the Ram dealer replace almost $9k in parts, I only had to pay my $100 deductible, plus another $275 because one part they changed, the warranty company only allowed like $2950 for the part. The dealer said the part was like $3250 so I had to make-up the difference. But when I came time for the dealer to get paid, they called the warranty company & they gave them a Credit Card, over-the-phone. The dealer said he's Never seen a 3rd party warranty company pay so fast.
So I'm hoping to find the Best 3rd party warranty I can get for my 2019 GC Overland High Altitude.

Thanks,
Dave...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-21-2021, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Aero_Dave

Nobody has any recommendations for a Good 3rd party warranty company?

Dave...

2019 JGC Overland High Altitude
post #3 of 3 Old 10-22-2021, 08:38 AM
Roadijeff

I've never heard any good stories about aftermarket car warranty companies but maybe try a Google search and carefully read the reviews from some people who have purchased them. One company I would recommend to stay far away from is Carshield. They advertise heavily on TV and make their service sound wonderful. However, if you do a little research they have an F rating with the BBB. They got that for a reason.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in