Anybody have any luck with axleshopper.com? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 04-28-2014, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Greg74

Anybody have any luck with axleshopper.com?

I ordered an axle from them and they said it would take 7-14 business days to have shipped. 30th of this month will be 14 days. I have not herd anything from them yet. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-28-2014, 10:44 AM
cojab

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Never dealt with them. Just give them a call and see where they're at with it. Don't be nasty as the time frame you agreed on hasn't passed yet. I would just be checking to see if they were still on schedule.
post #3 of 10 Old 05-07-2014, 08:09 AM
rcrupper

2007 JK Wrangler 

never had any dealings with them but i just went to their page and they seem very expensive...
post #4 of 10 Old 05-08-2014, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Greg74

I received the axle. Even though 7 days late. Looks real good and complete like they said. Now to get it on.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-09-2014, 04:38 PM
cojab

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Glad it made it. Good luck with the install.
post #6 of 10 Old 04-08-2015, 02:13 PM
jongalt

run fast

I'll keep it short. FIND ANOTHER COMPANY!!! I ordered an axle. It took 10 days longer than they stated. It ended up being the wrong axle for my truck after many several times going over the details of what I needed. After a lot of rigmarole we got the axle to fit (had to change some hoses n wires) after 5 months the read diff took a crap on me. Dealership told me spider gears were shot and it's cost $6500 to fix. (diagnosis seemed proper) After trying to use axleshoppers warranty they told me I was screwed and they couldn't do anything for me. They are horrible. Find your axle elsewhere!!!
post #7 of 10 Old 04-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Anticanman
RIP one good jeeper

1994 YJ Wrangler 

$6500 for an axle that still has spider gears in it?

Luck Favours The Prepared
post #8 of 10 Old 04-27-2016, 03:34 PM
lunarville

I ordered an axle from axleshoppers.com and was shocked when i received the axle. It was covered with serious flaking rust. The shock brackets were rusted so thin i would never consider putting this in my Jeep. It was for a Jeep Liberty 2004. The axle did turn over and spin but looked like it was pulled from the bottom of a lake after ten years. I have pictures to show just how bad it was. I emailed customer service to arrange to return it but never heard back from them. I ended up going to my local salvage yard and getting one removed from a liberty that had all the hardware attached. They cut the brake line in the right place, left the top bracket and the counter weights on and i even got the rotors and brake calipers. I suggest that you never order from this company unless you want to get ripped off.
post #9 of 10 Old 05-13-2016, 01:21 PM
101truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg74 View Post
I ordered an axle from them and they said it would take 7-14 business days to have shipped. 30th of this month will be 14 days. I have not herd anything from them yet. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company...
If you are considering a purchase at axle shopper you will need 2 things a different car to drive and a gun to blow your brains out. The people that answer the phones should be your first clue they have to hate there job they sound like they could care less. Once you hit that purchase button you have just begun the worst month of your life, that is if you get your part. READ READ READ the reviews if its good it is someone from Axle Shopper putting it out there, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!! I can not believe that the BBB hasn't shut them down, or maybe they have and they opened under a different name. I got burned I did not follow my advise, you people are on the internet these people are there to separate a fool from there money. Don't be that fool there are a lot of places to get good quality parts from honest hard working people who won't try to deceive you.
post #10 of 10 Old 12-19-2018, 08:28 PM
furiouscustomer

Do not buy from Axleshopper.com. Terrible customer service. Charged me $245 shipping EACH WAY for a part that cost $590. I receive $8.75 in credit when I refused the shipment due to wrong part ordered (my fault so understood the 25% restocking fee). But, $245 shipping each way when they advertise free shipping? Crazy. Be warned - make sure you know exactly what part you need. If you order the wrong part, just keep it and sell on eBay because you will not get a refund. Terrible customer service as well - very rude people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in