• 1 Post By Wyo
  • 1 Post By nvrdone1

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 05-12-2021, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
nwoods
2006 WK 

Garage
Good Vendor Experience! HK Offroad

Just wanted to post a quick shout out. I recently purchased a set of Rock Sliders from Bash at HK Offroad. The experience started with me emailing a question, and him texting back quite promptly. That led to my placement of the order. That was two weeks ago. I was told by Bash that he would start the next batch sometime in May. Today I got a progress email! The email informed me that my sliders are now in production! The email included a comment that I can expect future updates at the following stages of the order's fulfillment:

Further updates will follow as we progress through the upcoming steps which include;
"Production Complete"
"Sanding and Prep Complete"
"Packaged and Ready for Shipping Carrier"
and final step "Order Shipped".

How cool is that? Kudo's to HK Offroad. This is how you run a business in 2021!

Also, the email included the sad news that Bash is recovering from an injury to his hand. Here is the message:
"We are currently behind on slider orders (HEAVY ITEM) due to my hand injury which put me out of work and into the hospital for tendon surgery. With my left hand in a cast for the next three months, progress is slower at the shop, but rest assured, production continues and we are on it! "

Thoughts and prayers to Bash for a complete and speedy recovery! We need all the good vendors we can get!

bumzo1 and 2005JGC like this.

2006 Jeep WK on 33s
HAM: KI6FPO
Offroad Photography:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Wyo

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Nice of you to do a shout out.
We just don't say Please and Thank you enough anymore!
2005JGC likes this.
post #3 of 5 Old 05-13-2021, 07:10 AM
nvrdone1
2007 WK 

good to hear that some one still understands what great customer service. kudos to you for posting and Bash for providing exceptional service.
2005JGC likes this.

post #4 of 5 Old 05-13-2021, 07:37 AM
MA_Racing27

He has some good looking stuff. I have a few projects to finish on my Jeep and I plan to place an order with him!
post #5 of 5 Old 05-17-2021, 05:58 AM
ballpark7302

2008 WK 

I purchased the front shackle tabs from him. He is great at communication. The text thing is really nice. Ended up being about 4 weeks but he made slight adjustments to his design to fit the CRD. He also took feedback on the install to improve his designs. My buddy also ordered from him. He purchased shackle tabs and covers for his JL. He was very happy as well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in