Commander stereo??? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 09-04-2007, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
AzzKiker

Commander stereo???

I just got a 07 jeep commander and i wanted to put an in dash dvd player in it and wanted to know if anyone has taken there stereo out...for one is it easy to get the dash apart? and 2 i cant find the harness anywhere online or at a store so any tips on that would help i can find one for the 06 but i dont know if its the same? and the only place i have found the plastic surround i will need is ebay...? any tips would be nice thanks in advance...Daniel

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-23-2007, 08:44 PM
cico7

2007 XK Commander 

Taking the radio out is quick. Take the hex screws out and the whole front of dash comes off. Then you have 4 screws and then harness. # 5 hex
I am trying to find out how to remove the console so I can run wiring.....

I dont want to be your friend, request denied

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

8llllll8
post #3 of 4 Old 09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
JohnnyBighead

check this out and see if it helps at all:

https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449237

post #4 of 4 Old 09-27-2007, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
AzzKiker

yes...that was great...looks good too...nice job and thank you very much for the help...and thanks for the advice on the bolts haha i didnt know if they were real or not...you know what i mean haha...thanks to both of you and the pictures are great...now i guess its time to go and buy one...i was holding off cause i didnt know if i could do it haha...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in