New Jeep Owner / Member - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 10-16-2021, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Aero_Dave

New Jeep Owner / Member

Hello gang, Dave here. New Jeep owner & member. Iíve wanted a Jeep for a long time & finally bit-the-bullet. Just picked-up a Fully Loaded 2019 Grand Cherokee Overland High Altitude. Itís a Canadian version I got here in the US. The only thing so far I can see thatís different, is it doesnít say Overland on the seats or any badges outside either. Anyone know what else might be different from a US version? Oh yeah, she has the 5.7 Hemi in her too. 🥰
Looking forward to learning a lot from you fellow Jeep owners.
Thanks,
DaveÖ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-16-2021, 09:21 PM
wpod

Welcome from AZ

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
post #3 of 7 Old 10-21-2021, 04:55 PM
tom_number1
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero_Dave View Post
Hello gang, Dave here. New Jeep owner & member. Iíve wanted a Jeep for a long time & finally bit-the-bullet. Just picked-up a Fully Loaded 2019 Grand Cherokee Overland High Altitude. Itís a Canadian version I got here in the US. The only thing so far I can see thatís different, is it doesnít say Overland on the seats or any badges outside either. Anyone know what else might be different from a US version? Oh yeah, she has the 5.7 Hemi in her too. 🥰
Looking forward to learning a lot from you fellow Jeep owners.
Thanks,
DaveÖ

LOL Dave, I'm in the opposite position. I just bought my first Jeep from the US into Canada. It's not nearly as new as yours but I'm happy with it!

post #4 of 7 Old 10-21-2021, 05:30 PM
bruinjeeper
Moderation in Moderation

1995 YJ Wrangler 

for starters, you might have DRL (daytime running lights) which you wouldn't have in some locations in the US.

Unless things have changed down there. Your odometer should also be in KM and not Miles. Unless with these fancy new age jeeps, everything is digital and can be changed.

Welcome to the sickness

Be sure to post up in your jeep section on here, lots more traffic flows through there.

~YJOTM MAY '16, JULY '19~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 Old 10-22-2021, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Aero_Dave

Well my DRL lights are on, when running. My odometer is in Miles, so that's all good. I actually wish the High Altitude option didn't take away the wood-top steering wheel. I just have all leather steering wheel, but I'll probably change it to the Overland wheel. I like the thicker / wood top. I did the same thing on my 2015 Ram 3500 Dually. After test driving a Limited I knew I had to have the wheel. Found one on Ebay right after I bought that truck & did the swap, no problems at all.
Looking forward to a few other upgrades / changes as well.

Dave...

2019 JGC Overland High Altitude
post #6 of 7 Old 10-22-2021, 03:12 PM
Leborjp

Hi everyone,
Bob, from Lebanon Oregon
I recently bought a 1990 yj, with the 4.2 L. I have enjoyed reading your forum on how to get more power out of the 4.2 engine. I’m a retired aircraft mechanic, with a good sized shop at home with machine, weld and fab capabilities.
Attached Thumbnails
7A44227C-2A59-4444-9D67-EDBF1D16A363_1634933513922.jpg  
post #7 of 7 Old 10-22-2021, 05:11 PM
Danny Linguini

Hi neighbor. Iím way down south of you in RI. Just joined the Jeep family myself yesterday. Welcome from one noob to another.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in