• 1 Post By wpod
  • 1 Post By 95-ZJ
  • 1 Post By 222Doc

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 06-22-2021, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Foxfire99
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for a Jeep group to learn from

I've driven my 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ since it was new, and now that I'm retired and have time I'd like to learn to work on it a bit myself. So far I've only installed LED headlights and have ordered a dash & backup cam to install. I'd like to install a modern single-din Bluetooth stereo sometime, too, so I wonder if anyone knows of a Jeep hobby group in the area (Woodinville, WA 98077) I might talk to or join just to learn?

YouTube videos have been great, but it's time to learn from people and be able to ask questions.

BTW, the Chrysler manual for this model seems to have passed into the public domain, so I downloaded the complete PDF (1182 pages!) ... let me know if anyone needs it and I will email a link.

95-ZJ likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-22-2021, 11:17 PM
wpod

Welcome from AZ

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Foxfire99 likes this.
post #3 of 5 Old 06-23-2021, 01:08 AM
CARiD
Vendor

Sounds like you have promising and exciting project. Good luck with all your upgrades and keep us posted!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeep Experts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274

post #4 of 5 Old 06-26-2021, 11:01 AM
95-ZJ

1930 CJ2 

Welcome from GA/FLA

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk
Foxfire99 likes this.
post #5 of 5 Old 06-26-2021, 11:49 AM
222Doc

2012 JK Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire99 View Post
I've driven my 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ since it was new, and now that I'm retired and have time I'd like to learn to work on it a bit myself. So far I've only installed LED headlights and have ordered a dash & backup cam to install. I'd like to install a modern single-din Bluetooth stereo sometime, too, so I wonder if anyone knows of a Jeep hobby group in the area (Woodinville, WA 98077) I might talk to or join just to learn?

YouTube videos have been great, but it's time to learn from people and be able to ask questions.

BTW, the Chrysler manual for this model seems to have passed into the public domain, so I downloaded the complete PDF (1182 pages!) ... let me know if anyone needs it and I will email a link.

You should look up local Jeep clubs. They will know the area like no one else. Most tend be involved in keeping them open and maintained. Good reason to run them anyway. Meet the locals in real life at meetings and runs. Get to do things and go places, depending on the club how much they do. That is where you will find the real jeepers.
95-ZJ likes this.

Home of the Parker Desert Splash

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in