Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for a Jeep group to learn from

174 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  222Doc 
#1 ·
I've driven my 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ since it was new, and now that I'm retired and have time I'd like to learn to work on it a bit myself. So far I've only installed LED headlights and have ordered a dash & backup cam to install. I'd like to install a modern single-din Bluetooth stereo sometime, too, so I wonder if anyone knows of a Jeep hobby group in the area (Woodinville, WA 98077) I might talk to or join just to learn?

YouTube videos have been great, but it's time to learn from people and be able to ask questions.

BTW, the Chrysler manual for this model seems to have passed into the public domain, so I downloaded the complete PDF (1182 pages!) ... let me know if anyone needs it and I will email a link.

#5 ·
I've driven my 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ since it was new, and now that I'm retired and have time I'd like to learn to work on it a bit myself. So far I've only installed LED headlights and have ordered a dash & backup cam to install. I'd like to install a modern single-din Bluetooth stereo sometime, too, so I wonder if anyone knows of a Jeep hobby group in the area (Woodinville, WA 98077) I might talk to or join just to learn?

YouTube videos have been great, but it's time to learn from people and be able to ask questions.

BTW, the Chrysler manual for this model seems to have passed into the public domain, so I downloaded the complete PDF (1182 pages!) ... let me know if anyone needs it and I will email a link.

You should look up local Jeep clubs. They will know the area like no one else. Most tend be involved in keeping them open and maintained. Good reason to run them anyway. Meet the locals in real life at meetings and runs. Get to do things and go places, depending on the club how much they do. That is where you will find the real jeepers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.