Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-15-2016, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
ndriscoll20

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Hey guys, just picked up (a month ago) my second Grand Cherokee, but first real world car. Had a beater ZJ in high school, and I'm finally back to the club. Picked up a 2009 WK (QTI) with 34,500 miles on it last month and already put almost 2k on it. Commuting 50 miles a day, and haven't ever been mudding before, so not so sure what kind of mods besides aesthetic I'll be throwing on it. I've already added Weather Tech Mats (still need one for the cargo area) and Window Vents.

I'm not sure when, what, or if things have been/fixedas, so currently my plans are to service the following: Spark Plugs, Differential Fluid, Transfer Case Fluid and coolant all of which I've just placed orders for. The dealer changed the oil for me before I drove it off, but I'm going to switch to Mobile One when it comes time.

Unfortunately I'm probably I'm going to need new tires before the winter due to uneven wear on the set that came with - also need to get it into a shop to see if that was caused by misalignment or somtething else.

Any ways, my question is, is there anything else that should be changed or checked while its still "new"?

Attached Thumbnails
WK_7_5_2015.jpg  

2009 WK

Last edited by ndriscoll20; 07-16-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Tags
maintenance , new buyer , question , wk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in