Your Club's Logo - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 54 Old 12-22-2009, 12:04 PM
bandit455
1997 TJ Wrangler 

heres arealy tiny one of the fiend club

Eagle scout jeeper #10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Things We Make, Make Us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 54 Old 12-22-2009, 08:58 PM
mud n rox

2018 WK 

Here's mine
Attached Thumbnails
tn_2-21-2009 002.jpg   tn_2-21-2009 005.jpg  

2018 Grand Cherokee Limited, 3.6L,

post #33 of 54 Old 12-22-2009, 09:08 PM
RedZJ

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Garage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #34 of 54 Old 12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Jeffro06
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ours:

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

post #35 of 54 Old 12-23-2009, 07:42 AM
JBWood05TJ
Cut to Fit-Paint to Match

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Windshield Banner:

Logo (I haven't stuck mine on my Jeep yet):

post #36 of 54 Old 08-30-2010, 03:19 PM
twiztidfig

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Reviving a dead thread....it's what I do....

Hoping somebody sees this thread....

I can't seem to find any local Jeep / off-road clubs (I'm in Troy, Michigan) except the DMJC (which I will be checking them out as soon as I'm able too). So, I've decided to throw some mud against that "Start My Own Club" wall to see what will stick.

Just toying around with Ideas and Logos right now. Heck, might just make decals and stick 'em on the LJ cause I dig 'em.

Here they are, please comment on what you think of the possible names and the artwork.

The first idea was completely ripped off from the Trail Rated emblem. Saw it and this is the first thing that popped into my head:

These two are for the same name. I Googled the name In Too Deep and found that there is already a Jeep Club by that name. So, as to not be a total [email protected], I played with the spelling:

...and the other idea...

---------------------------
06 LJ
*HM Doorless Mirror
*HM Quick Disco's
*HM License Plate Bracket Delete

....________
._/_|_q[____]p
|/--\|__|/---OIIIIIIIO-

(o)_)---(o)_)--o-)_)

Southeast Michigan Jeep Club

Support Our Troops...Always
HOOAH! It's an Army Thing!

Does your gas tank overflow while filling up?

post #37 of 54 Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM
superbee24
2010 JK Wrangler 

that "trail raters" logo would be awesome for a Jeep Club
post #38 of 54 Old 08-30-2010, 03:26 PM
mtnjeepers
2006 LJ Wrangler 

nefga is a geo-caching jeep club NE FLA
my club in cal. trailbusters 25 yrs and going

the club im in pirates of moor in fla.
post #39 of 54 Old 08-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Xerxes
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit455 View Post
heres arealy tiny one of the fiend club

hahaha thats great!

ours is [TJC] so far...
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 1.png  

Originally Posted by melk:
"Either more or less lube may change the moaning!"

|::Sahara Owner::|
post #40 of 54 Old 08-30-2010, 03:28 PM
twiztidfig

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbee24 View Post
that "trail raters" logo would be awesome for a Jeep Club
I liked it, just wondering if anybody would think it was uber cheesy.

---------------------------
06 LJ
*HM Doorless Mirror
*HM Quick Disco's
*HM License Plate Bracket Delete

....________
._/_|_q[____]p
|/--\|__|/---OIIIIIIIO-

(o)_)---(o)_)--o-)_)

Southeast Michigan Jeep Club

Support Our Troops...Always
HOOAH! It's an Army Thing!

Does your gas tank overflow while filling up?

post #41 of 54 Old 08-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My buddy just drew this for some stickers.

post #42 of 54 Old 08-31-2010, 10:44 PM
Capricorn

2002 WJ 

Straight out of Chicago and the suburbs...

Down & Dirty Offroad

2002 Grand Cherokee Limited

4.7L Powertech V8 l Iron Rock Offroad 3" Suspension Lift l Bilstein 5125 Shocks l Bilstein 5100 Steering Stabilizer l 17x8 Unique Steel Wheels l LT255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM l Kevins Offroad Transfer Case Skid l Kevins Offroad Roof Rack Tire Carrier l Hella 500 Black Magic

post #43 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 01:52 AM
gotmudnj

2004 TJ Wrangler 

GOT MUD CNJ 4x4
Attached Thumbnails
jeep logo.jpg   IMG_0401.JPG  

**** Happens.....
~~GOT MUD CENTRAL NEW JERSEY 4x4 ~~
post #44 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 03:00 PM
RedZJ

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Garage

post #45 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
P89Jeeper
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post

Do you know what pregnancy is? It's the result of something taken seriously that was poked in fun. When are you due?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in