Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Best # and or way to get ahold of Nicolas "Nick" Kolak? Any help to contact him is ap

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MSMLimited 
#1 ·
Best # and or way to get ahold of Nicolas "Nick" Kolak? Any help to contact him is ap

Hi Jeep forum fam.... I was refered by another forum member who told me to contact Mr. Kolak for iron rock, IROR parts.

I dont do FB and cant find a phone # that is good for him to get info I need.

Help? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Reactions: Kolak and 95-ZJ
#7 ·
If anyone knows how I can get in touch with Nick please let me know. If he would rather not have his name mentioned on my channel then please let me know. Thanks!

back

Top 10 Grow Tips | Top 10 Mistakes

Every week we talk about questions and tips that you guys have asked us in past weeks. We are making a video series called Ask Us Anything where we answer some questions from you. Those videos were quite well received and we want to continue being able to give quality replies to your questions if you send them to us. So once again, thank you for watching our videos. I hope you enjoyed the first video and we look forward in responding to your questions and answering any others you might have.
We hope these answers can assist you in making the best out of your grow experience!
Stay tuned as we'll be uploading the next episode soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.