Issues with my purchase - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-16-2015, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
UTWeezul
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Issues with my purchase

2 months ago I purchased the tailgate armor from Savvy. There was nothing on the site about it not being in stock. After waiting a few weeks and not being charged, I was finally able to get in touch with Marty. He advised that it was going to be another 3 weeks. Fast forward 3 or so weeks and the card gets charged but don't hear anything else from Savvy. Calls are made and emails are sent with no response from either. Finally get in touch with Marty. He apologizes and admits to dropping the ball and refunds $36 and states it will ship on June 8th and would be delivered June 11th. As of today, still no delivery. I have not received a tracking number nor an answer of the Savvy phone, PM to Savvy on here, PM to MrBlaine on here, or emails to Gerald. A dispute has been filed today with my Credit Card company. At this time, I just want the rest of my money refunded and the order to be cancelled because I don't feel like putting this product on my Jeep any more.

36" TSL/SX
TNT Phantom Fenders/PSC Comp Cut corners
HP30 and 8.8 w/ lockers
103" Wheelbase
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-17-2015, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
UTWeezul
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Spoke to [email protected] today. He was very nice and apologetic for the mishap. I advised I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund. He advised I would have the refund in around 2 business days.

36" TSL/SX
TNT Phantom Fenders/PSC Comp Cut corners
HP30 and 8.8 w/ lockers
103" Wheelbase

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in