Quadratec is awesome - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 01-29-2014, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
Evian

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quadratec is awesome

I ordered tons of parts from these guys. I basically restored about two CJ7 and one TJ with their parts. Their service and parts were outstanding. I remember buying a Super Seat for my TJ. I don't recommend this seat at all. It ripped within a week of just sitting on it. I called Quadratec. They sent me a new Super Seat to replace the one that ripped. It ripped again within a week. I called them again. This time they upgraded me to a Best Top seat. Problem fixed. That was 6 years ago. The seat is still mint. Quadratec paid for all the return shipping. What stand up guys!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-15-2014, 06:12 PM
YjStrangler92

They suck. Everything I've purchased from them has been damaged or will not work with what I have.
1. I was told that a particular set of axel tube seals would work on my 92 wrangler dana 35. Turns out they will not , you either have to order aftermarket axels, or use them on a cj dana 35.
2. I purchased a windshield frame, glass, seals, which when I had the glass guy come out to assemble it, the glass had a chunk missing from where a staple was shot in to it. Had to pay him to come back out a couple weeks later when I received a replacement. Windshield didn't want to bolt up easily, I thought the new cowl seal is why it was difficult. I bought a new set of doors from a jeep salvage place in Daytona Beach, he's the one that informed me that the frame was bent. So I contacted them, they told me to bad. If their facility was here In Florida I would be in jail for burning their sorry *** company to the ground. So now I am going to have to spend $300 more of my hard earned money because this company of crooked *******s sells junk. I'm making it my personal agenda to tell as many people as I can , so they don't have the same problems I had with these people. May quadratec go out of business.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-05-2014, 08:43 PM
GeoBigJon
Cactus Hobbit

2014 JK Wrangler 

I for one have had nothing but positive dealings with them.

2014 JK Anvil Rubicon

If you eat, drink, or wear cloths then you're involved in agriculture.

post #4 of 6 Old 04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

I was just coming to post the exact same header! ordered it yesterday. Fed Ex pulled up out front today! (not even sure it's been 24 hours yet lol).
oh, AND they price matched a lift kit for me AND took off the over weight shipping charge cause the 'other guys' weren't charging it.
Happy girl today!!
post #5 of 6 Old 05-16-2014, 03:47 AM
SWilliams

2007 JK Wrangler 

I ordered 5 17 inch blackrocks on a thursday evening and all 5 delivered the following monday no issues at all.
post #6 of 6 Old 06-22-2014, 05:45 PM
TheFNG

2001 XJ Cherokee 

I recently ordered a lot of parts from Quadratec for my 01 XJ.
Everything arrived within 5 days via Fed-Ex, as advertised no damage.
They even threw in some stickers, magnets and a 10% off Coupon Code for my next purchase.
I will definitely would purchase parts from them again and highly recommend them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in