I give up - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-29-2015, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
JMark
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I give up

So I just called Quadratec to place a roughly $2,000 order. Sat on hold forever listening to their advertisements of themselves. Finally gave up, will purchase elsewhere. It's frustrating - after more than a decade and many thousands of dollars spent there. But it is not what it used to be, I'm afraid. The last order I placed - for a Quadratop -- ended up arriving in pieces, spread over longer than it should have taken, and one box was shipped twice so it had to be returned. The guys who work there -- all of them I've ever dealt with -- are great. But it shouldn't be this hard to speak to someone and ask questions and place an order and get your product.

Rant off. Sorry, I hate to bad-mouth a supporter of the forum, but the truth sometimes needs to be said.

Mark

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-14-2015, 07:37 PM
cordark615
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I called today to cancel my top order that was made two weeks ago. I hate it to but after being on hold for 20 min from a guy named keith just to be hung up on i'm done . Their customer service just plain sucks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in