matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Great pics, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toberste View Post
I'll throw some pics in

It's Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For quotes or customer service

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #18 of 24 Old 05-23-2013, 12:52 PM
jokerswild2k

2008 JK Wrangler 

I just got my Overline fenders on last weekend (GameChanger goes on starting tomorrow. Pic's to follow shortly!)... I'm totally blown away by the quality of MetalCloak products and their awesome customer service. These guys REALLY know what they're doing and the products are SOOOO worth the <slightly> higher price tag! I just wish I'd come across them before I had bought my bumpers! MetalCloak...Ya'll Rock!!

post #19 of 24 Old 05-23-2013, 12:57 PM
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerswild2k View Post
I just got my Overline fenders on last weekend (GameChanger goes on starting tomorrow. Pic's to follow shortly!)... I'm totally blown away by the quality of MetalCloak products and their awesome customer service. These guys REALLY know what they're doing and the products are SOOOO worth the <slightly> higher price tag! I just wish I'd come across them before I had bought my bumpers! MetalCloak...Ya'll Rock!!
Thank you. Our hard-working team appreciates the kudos.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #20 of 24 Old 06-18-2013, 09:22 AM
OhMY95yj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Where is the nearest dealer in Modesto area?

Regards:
Rey Best
post #21 of 24 Old 06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
kennyboobear

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Been proudly sporting my cloaks since 09'

Wouldn't trade em' for anything in the world..... except perhaps for more Metalcloaks.

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46
Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraKee99 View Post
Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Mooneyham
Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.

post #22 of 24 Old 06-19-2013, 01:25 PM
BHaner
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am looking to buy the complete rear bumper/tire carrier for my 05 rubicon.

I noticed you have a coupon code area on your checkout page. Is there a code I can use to save some $$$?

Any sales or free shipping deals going on for the 4th?

Love your products! Thanks!

Byron Haner - Wickersham, WA
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Electric Green - 35x12.5R15 Goodyear Kevlar MT/r's - 6 Speed Manual
RE 5.5" LA Tri-Link - MC Rockers
post #23 of 24 Old 06-19-2013, 01:33 PM
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHaner View Post
I am looking to buy the complete rear bumper/tire carrier for my 05 rubicon.

I noticed you have a coupon code area on your checkout page. Is there a code I can use to save some $$$?

Any sales or free shipping deals going on for the 4th?

Love your products! Thanks!
Thanks for the kudos.

We are not currently offering any promotional codes.

As for July 4th, right now there is nothing planned, but that could change. Just keep an eye on Facebook.com/metalcloak where we will post any sales.

Matson

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #24 of 24 Old 06-19-2013, 01:39 PM
BHaner
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonian View Post
Thanks for the kudos.

We are not currently offering any promotional codes.

As for July 4th, right now there is nothing planned, but that could change. Just keep an eye on Facebook.com/metalcloak where we will post any sales.

Matson
Will do! Thanks!

Byron Haner - Wickersham, WA
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Electric Green - 35x12.5R15 Goodyear Kevlar MT/r's - 6 Speed Manual
RE 5.5" LA Tri-Link - MC Rockers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in