Welcome MetalCloak! - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
PhilipB
Administrator

1987 KK Liberty 

Garage
Welcome MetalCloak!

We would like to welcome MetalCloak as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: www.metalcloak.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 04-18-2013, 04:28 PM
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Thank you. Having been a vendor on here since 2009, it is great to take it to the next level, including being the first vendor to do a private forum.

It's Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For quotes or customer service

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #3 of 24 Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Sparrows

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Wow! Gratz guys!
Seems fitting, I got my 'cloaks painted up today and hope to have them on the Jeep by Sunday!
Thanks for the great product, the great service, and for supporting the JF community.

Cheers

June '13 YJOTM

post #4 of 24 Old 04-18-2013, 11:45 PM
toberste
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That's what I'm talking abouttttttt!
post #5 of 24 Old 04-19-2013, 06:00 AM
tyvanwie

1993 XJ Cherokee 

Nice! I can't wait til I'm able to afford some of your stuff:P

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone
post #6 of 24 Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 AM
sjones26573

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cool. Heading in the footsteps of Pirate I see, woth the vender forums.

The Offroad Club @ NC State; Founder
The Yellowtail Build
Jeep-Owner.com
post #7 of 24 Old 04-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Gymguyjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Love my front fenders. Get lots of questions and complements.
Need to do the rear next when the money comes around.

2004 TJ Wrangler Rubicon - 5.25" Total Lift, Antirock, Rokmen Short Arms, Various Skids, Winch, 35" MT tires, Roof Rack.
Matching Off-Road Teardrop Trailer.

1993 XJ Cherokee - 3" Lift, 31" tires
Previous Jeeps - 1981 CJ-5, 1985 CJ-7
post #8 of 24 Old 04-19-2013, 11:03 AM
bobthetj03

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Some Metal Cloak goodness for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for supporting!
Attached Thumbnails
P1050718.JPG   P1050719.JPG   P1050721.JPG  

Bob's boring build:

White Jeep club member #2003

post #9 of 24 Old 04-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Budke

2004 TJ Wrangler 

So, celebratory giveaway of some arched fenders?
Preferably to me?? lol

04 TJ- Short Bus. It's got some stuff.

Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
post #10 of 24 Old 04-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Pru-J
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonian
Thank you. Having been a vendor on here since 2009, it is great to take it to the next level, including being the first vendor to do a private forum.
I cant wait to get me some overlined metal cloaks once i get off deployment!

JEEP: its not what you buy, its what you build.
post #11 of 24 Old 04-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Sparrows

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Got my 'cloaks put on the other day. Finally got off the pavement to play with them today! Love 'em. Thanks for the awesome product. Installation was a breeze, everything went together perfectly.

Here's some pics

Thanks again guys.

Cheers

June '13 YJOTM
post #12 of 24 Old 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Anticanman
RIP one good jeeper

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Probably one of the best companies in which to do business. Thanks again for sponsoring the Yj of the month contest!! See you out on the trails!!

Luck Favours The Prepared
post #13 of 24 Old 04-30-2013, 12:25 AM
chris87xj
JF Admin

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to JF MetalCloak!

***Chris***

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

post #14 of 24 Old 04-30-2013, 08:31 PM
jeepmonkey06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I can't wait until mine ship. I ordered them 16 days ago.
post #15 of 24 Old 05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Jeffro06
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome back, nice to see you have your own section.

I love my Overlines and will contribute to the pictures posting.....

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in