Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Life changing transformation...

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Abaces 
#1 ·
I turn 46 sunday. 2 years ago I weighed 280 and was on every meducation for BP, cholesterol, acid reflux there was. I couldnt wa\lk up the stairs without getting winded!

I had a scare on a roller coaster in Orlando in front of my 12 year old daughter, that moment changed my life!

today I am on no meds and have a perfect BP, I weigh 172 and am stronger than when I seperated from the army in 89!

If you want it bad enough you will succeed and it is NEVER too late!!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
mike60110 said:
I turn 46 sunday. 2 years ago I weighed 280 and was on every meducation for BP, cholesterol, acid reflux there was. I couldnt wa\lk up the stairs without getting winded! I had a scare on a roller coaster in Orlando in front of my 12 year old daughter, that moment changed my life! today I am on no meds and have a perfect BP, I weigh 172 and am stronger than when I seperated from the army in 89! If you want it bad enough you will succeed and it is NEVER too late!!
I love seeing people put in the work to better themselves. Great job and keep it up!

#6 ·
#12 ·
Awesome!!! You are helping me prove that us old men still have it. Youth is not just for the young.

It took me a little longer to achieve similar results. I trained a lot and studied nutrition and physiology. Through https://edubirdie.com/research-proposal-writing-service I have found a lot of research on nutrition, tried many different workouts. This is really a very difficult time-consuming process, but you can be proud of yourself, you coped with it!
You are a great fellow, people like you always motivate me.

#9 ·
Awesoem Mike. I am in IL too, seeing as your at Lifetime, I'm guessing your close to me.

Anyways, I had a bad motorcycle accident 8/2014 and tore my PCL in my knee. I put on some weight, now I need to lose the weight.

I jsut need to get the motivation to do this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.