Los Angeles

Jeep Information

Year:2020

Model:Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

Engine:5.7 L Hemi

Transmission:8-Speed Auto 8HP70

Suspension:Quadra Lift Air

Tires:Falken Wildpeak AT3 265/65 R18

Just had this delivered last week and slapped some Falkens and a hitchlink and shackle on to start.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

xmonger

View xmonger's Jeep
06-12-2020, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmhack View Post
Just had this delivered last week and slapped some Falkens and a hitchlink and shackle on to start.
Drool! Super sweet TH.

I was looking at picking one up post virus crisis but around here it seems prices are higher than before the lockdowns hit.

Filmhack

View Filmhack's Jeep
06-13-2020, 03:04 PM
Thanks! Yeah, I was shocked how difficult it was for me to track this down. I had built the model I wanted on Jeep's website, and there were not many at all in the country with the exact options and color I wanted, and when I did find one in transit to a dealership, it had been tagged as sold by the time I called the sales manager. I'm not sure if it's just the Trailhawk model that people were bugging over, or the lower production rate, but, I live in Los Angeles, and I had only found 1 in Houston, TX. After weeks they were dragging *** because the DMVs here were closed due to COVID, and the dealership didn't want to take the penalty if I hadn't gotten it inspected and registered in CA in time after they had it transported, so they started jacking up the price. I ended up getting a broker and got a dealer from Seattle to trade with a dealer in SoCal and had it delivered to my front door. Sticker was just over $56K and I got it for just under $49K. Pretty happy with it so far, and hitting some fire roads and light trails tomorrow for an afternoon BBQ with a SoCal overlanding group.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome