Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#4 ·
Drove mine to work, :rofl::rofl:

#5 ·
drove it to work as always. when i got home i stared at the back hatch thinking i should really finish that rear liftgate lighting, and 12v outlet install. because i think it looks stupid with no rear trim pieces and a full size spare strapped to the roof. maybe ill go do that now actually. see jf has a good way of motivating people

#11 ·
Waiting for my mechanic to say he is ready for it. I also cleaned out the back before I take it to the shop. Splitnail, I like those rims where did you get them and what model and size are they?
Thanks! They took a long time to get here. They are black rock vipers. 17x8 with a 4.5 BS on 255x75 R17 BFG Mud Terains

#12 ·
Got my new Drag Link put in, put in new LCA's and got an alignment. It drives straighter than an arrow!

#19 ·
That Iphone must have the built in kevlar layer..
'01 Grand Cherokee 4.0
Flushed my trans (fixed mis-shift) Flushed my power steering (fixed a pump whining noise)
Replaced a left rear axle seal (ask me if you need to know about how to do bearings/seals)
New fuel filter (what a royal pain)
New spark plugs (O.E. champion copper resistor)
New air filter (didn't really need it but when you go all out so does your money)
Detailed the interior (previous owner had 3 kids, 4" deep layer of fries and candy under rear seat)

Today: Going to replace the glove box (assuming it shows up GRRR!)
Replace front and rear pads and rotors and front calipers (any suggestions on best parts?)
Install a set of Wrangler Silent Armor A/T with Kevlar (will 235/75R15 fit with stock suspension?)
Possibly an alignment
Install sirius satellite receiver (free lifetime subscription YEA BUDDY)

Next week:
4 new speakers + 400w amp

Phew I'm tired better take a nap..... ;)

#20 ·
Washed and valeted the '03 and added some thicker oil to stop the annoying ticking just while i sell it lol.

Continued working on the '99 . The rounded chewed lugs WILL come off this week gd it.

Ordered my deremel, gabriels, sway-bar bushes ( ment to do long ago) and new brake set for front ( pads n discs)