New 3" IRO and Wildpeaks - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 Old 06-12-2019, 12:47 AM
SD Overland

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HampshireWJ View Post
SD, I see you went with the KO2's, when you have a few miles on them let us know what you think. The stance of your Jeep with that lift and those tyres looks really good, nice looking Jeep.
Thank you! I love the look and the tires.

I've put a few hundred miles on these and I can't say enough good things. They look SUPER aggressive but ride very nicely. There is some road noise vs my stock Goodyear Wrangler SR-A's, but it's not intrusive or annoying. The ride isn't more harsh than factory, and the added weight per tire isn't very noticeable. I do have the 4.7HO though, so folks with the 4.0 might struggle a bit more to get them up to speed vs stock tires.

Haven't done much offroading yet, but i did a 30 mile, steep dirt trail up to 3,000 feet near Mexico and I never lost traction on the switchbacks. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Attached Thumbnails
20190603_143430_1560322043277.jpg  

* 2004 Overland 4.7 HO, IRO 3'', Billstein 4600's, BFG AT K02 245 70R17 *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 Old 06-12-2019, 08:56 AM
HampshireWJ

2003 WJ 

Thanks for the feedback - glad you like the tyres, I am very pleased with them on my WJ, especially as we are now in a typically wet English summer!

On another note, I don't know how many photos I've looked at on this forum but I have just noticed that the US WJ's don't have a repeater indicator (blinker) on the front wings (fenders) - can't believe I had not noticed this before.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in