3Likes
  • 3 Post By Rmcalis1694

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 05-05-2021, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Chirpz

2020 WK 

Garage
Free Oil Change - Jeep Wave

This may be a dumb question but I have not found the answer clearly stated anywhere.

When I bought my 2021 GC I was automatically enrolled in "Jeep Wave". Included in Jeep Wave, I get 3 "free" oil changes and tire rotations.

So my question is: Does the "free" oil change include the price of the oil and the filter, or is it just the labor?

Has anyone on the forum had a Jeep Wave Free Oil change and if so, how much did you have to pay for the experience? Hidden cost? Etc?

I am obviously a skeptic. I have always done my own work on my Jeeps. To me, if it does not include the oil and filter, then it is really not worth the bother.

Chirpz
2021 WK2, 3.6L, Factory Towing Package, Electronic Trailer Brakes, Weathertech Mats, Dash Duck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-05-2021, 10:04 PM
LeroyJMC
1994 ZJ 

All included.

2009 Red Rock JK Unlimited Rubi
2006 Scion xA
1999 WJ Limited Quadradrive V8
1997 Chevrolet Z71
1994 ZJ Laredo 4.0 - Sold
Thanks for the IR Remote Smokinbk.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Rmcalis1694
2018 WK 

The program is genuine, and should be no charge to you at all. I had the program with my TrackHawk, one dealer said anything over 5 qts and/or synthetic would cost extra, plus an extra $40 because the SC engine has two drain plugs (one is difficult to access), but was in error. Whatever is recommended for your vehicle is included. My TrackHawk uses 8.3 qts of SAE 0W40 full synthetic. Second dealer who understood the program changed the oil and upgraded me to a SRT oil filter (not just the black OEM) no charge, just my signature.
bluepen61, 99SK04GTX and BigTizzie like this.

post #4 of 4 Old 05-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Roadijeff

I've purchased 2 Jeeps under the Jeep Wave program. Both were back when they gave you 4 free oil changes the first 2 years instead of 3 the first 3 years. They were all totally free and if it came from the factory with synthetic that's what they put in at the dealer - no upcharge.

My only complaint was that they would not do a proper tire rotation when I asked what pattern they would use. The service advisor said front to back, don't switch sides. I replied that is not the proper way to do a tire rotation on a 4WD vehicle. He gave me the deer in the headlights look and I said to not touch the tires, I would rotate them myself.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in