2021 Jeep Hemi FCW warning in NY/CT - JeepForum.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By WK2Overland4X4

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-23-2021, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
ddcruise

Unhappy 2021 Jeep Hemi FCW warning in NY/CT

I am in my 7th Jeep. Have a 21 with 3k miles and my FCW warning comes on, and Jeep doesn't have the parts and needs to order, now every safety feature is off. Its been a month. My dealer could generally care less when anything happens to the cars, Im in NY/CT area does anyone have a Jeep dealer/service dept that they can recommend. @JeepCares very disappointed once again.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-23-2021, 06:22 AM
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I would not be surprised it this delay is connected to the computer chip shortages

[side point: as someone who has been driving for over 50 years, I'm not crazy about offloading safety to tech gadgets. The most important safety feature is the drover. ]

My toys
'89 Wrangler YJ
'47 CJ2-A

wife's toys
97 Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
87 MB 560SL roadster
post #3 of 4 Old 07-23-2021, 06:55 AM
JeepCares
FCA Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddcruise View Post
I am in my 7th Jeep. Have a 21 with 3k miles and my FCW warning comes on, and Jeep doesn't have the parts and needs to order, now every safety feature is off. Its been a month. My dealer could generally care less when anything happens to the cars, Im in NY/CT area does anyone have a Jeep dealer/service dept that they can recommend. @JeepCares very disappointed once again.
We are saddened as well to hear this is happening so soon in your ownership, ddcruise. Our team would be happy to discuss with you further to see where we can assist. Please know, we do not work the weekend though so our response may be delayed until Monday. If you need a faster resolution, please contact Jeep Cares by phone at 877-426-5337. Thanks!

Kate
Jeep Cares

post #4 of 4 Old 07-23-2021, 07:03 AM
WK2Overland4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddcruise View Post
Curious, ask them what exact part is the problem. And if it is a 21, the situation with safety features being disabled, sure sounds to me (but what do I know) like a case where the loaner vehicle for anything requiring overnight would apply, right? I would hate to be on the hook personally, or from the dealerships position if something "bad" happened that a disabled safety system could have helped prevent.
ddcruise likes this.

2021 Summit L 4X4 Bright White/Steel Gray, 3.6 , ProTech IV, Lux Tech V.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in