Buddy of mine joined the Army - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 02:00 PM
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Careful, you don't want to make his drill sergeant cry.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 05:52 PM
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drix
Yah i wasnt intentionally trying to start the service wars. just thought i would share the humor of my buddy getting thrashed when he recieves this wonderful piece of mail LOL.
I wouldn't worry about starting a Service war, We all fight for the same constitution and under the same Flag. It if fun to poke a little fun at it so I will get it started.

Marines=Muscles Are Required Intelligence not Essential
My a$$ rides in Navy Equipment s?

Army=Aren't Ready for Marines yet

Those are the ones I know

01TJ33sWarn,ARBs F&R,bellyup,4.0,4.56s,5spd
99 XJ33sWinch,Electric locker up front,4.56s,4.0Auto
post #18 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I have never had a Soldier call me sarge, that wouldn't go over well. Being a Recruiter I did have one applicant call me Sarge, didn't like much. He pussed (made a commit and didn't follow thourgh, not tring to imply not going military is pussing out) so I don't talk to him anymore.

01TJ33sWarn,ARBs F&R,bellyup,4.0,4.56s,5spd
99 XJ33sWinch,Electric locker up front,4.56s,4.0Auto

post #19 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 07:11 PM
TexanBerettaGT

I also have a friend thats in the middle of boot camp right now for the Army.

As much as I don't think we need to be over there right now I have to support the troops since they are just doing as ordered.

The only Marine slogan I know was the "My A$$ rides in on Navy Equipment".

But good luck and Godspeed to all of our troops overseas.
post #20 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 07:21 PM
uglyprimate

A salute to any young man or woman who volunteers for military duty, regardless of branch of service.

Marines can't train the recruits fast enough. Most midwestern boys from the farm lands want to fight. Several of my son's college friends are dropping college and enlisting.

My barbers son, just got back from Iraq with 3 medals. He voluntarily enlisted for anti'terrorism duty. 2 purple hearts, and medal of honor candidate. He voluntarily cut his leave short to go back and fight. That's one tough kid. A hell raiser in his high school day's, but he found himself now.
post #21 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 07:46 PM
WhiskeyThrottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBerettaGT
As much as I don't think we need to be over there right now I have to support the troops since they are just doing as ordered.
You forget that we mostly volunteer to serve it's not just an order. We believe in what we do thats why we do it so well. I dont like it when people assume that we are only there because we were ordered. Im not trying to be a jerk but averaging 240 days a year over in the desert is my choice because i believe in the cause.
Thanks for your kind words though it really means a lot.
post #22 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

^^^^^^Amen

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
post #23 of 23 Old 12-30-2004, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Drix

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hanzo i work on Pendleton but live in hemet. long drive lol but if we planned somthing out i wouldnt mind i have a buddy stationed in Mirimar he works PMO there.

95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in