Transfer Case:NP 231

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Currently stock

Tires:Cooper AT3 30/9.5/15

Wheels:Ravine 15x8

Accessories:Smittybilt front bumper, Warrior product tube doors

Future Modifications:32/11.5/15 BFG KO2, Spidertrax 1.25", Rancho RS5000x shocks, springs, possible 2" suspension lift or 1.25" body lift and motor mount lift to accommodate 32" tires

Purchased 2005 LJ in October 2018. First time Jeep owner - coming from a full-size truck. Mostly highway commuter right now, tow a small fishing boat in the summers, and off-road a little for hunting, snowmobiling, atv.

No plans for major modifications or lots of off-roading in the future as of now - this Jeep definitely won't be used as a rock crawler so it won't be built like one. Looking to keep the build fairly simple. I've read the Rancho RS5000x shocks have good on road and off-road capabilities so they will be one of the first upgrades I do. I'm trying to decide between either a 2" lift with shocks and coils OR a 1.25" body lift and 1" motor mount lift to accommodate the 32" tires I plan on running. I really like the look of 32x11.5 on TJs that are close to stock, I like the stuffed look without being too oversized, and I think the 32s will be perfect for the look I'm after.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome