What the heck are these? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

What the heck are these?

Email Bookmark Print

Registered User

Jeep Information

Hey y’all! New Jeep owner here. It’s a 2013 Wrangler and she’s got these covers over the signal lights. I’m guessing they’re not part of the original body trim so I’d like to pull them off but I’d like to know if anyone knows what they’re called in case I want to replace them. I’ve Googled “Jeep signal light guard” and get a bunch of hits that don’t match so I must be doing something wrong. If you know what I should look for please help! Thanks!


For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome