Email Bookmark Print
livethefastlane
Chattanooga

Jeep Information

Year:2017

Model:JK Sahara

Engine:3.6

Transmission:Auto

Slowly building, new to the Jeep life and all I got to say is man, my wallet is getting lighter

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

WolfSpirit56

View WolfSpirit56's Jeep
08-28-2019, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livethefastlane View Post
Slowly building, new to the Jeep life and all I got to say is man, my wallet is getting lighter

Nice! Welcome to the world of Jeeps. Been working on mine since I bought it. So far I put in front and rear bumpers, a 3Ē lift, off-road lights front and back, new head unit, and upgraded speakers. I have demon eye headlights and new steel fenders to still put on. If you shop around the cost isnít too bad. If you need places to get reasonable prices message me and I will try to help find them for you,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daveblademan
View Daveblademan's Jeep
08-30-2019, 06:23 PM
Nice look so far...
Iím fairly new to all this too... gradually spending more than I can admit to my wife on little mods here and there.. would be interested to see who you are using for parts etc.. Iím using a few myself:-

- ok4wd.com - Iím in CT and they ship from NJ with no tax and free shipping ;-)
- explorationoutfitters.com - great bunch who were involved in the Epic Family Road Trip build.. got idea on my lift, Tyres etc from them
- Evb.cc - about 2 miles away from me - distributor for AEV etc.. great guys and honest as they come (although their organization is dire)..

BTW - I started from a 2016 Sahara...

WolfSpirit56

View WolfSpirit56's Jeep
09-01-2019, 10:33 AM
I have used 4 Wheel Parts, Extreme Terrain, and even used Amazon and EBay. It depends on what I am looking for.

I know what you mean about not telling the wife about the costs of upgrading. I have ordered things and not even told her about them until they show up at our door. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome