Front Axle:Dana 44

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:4:10

Suspension:Old Man Emu

Tires:Wrangler Duratrac 33"

Wheels:stock

Armor:front skid plates, differential guards, other stuff that weighs a lot

Recovery Gear:superwinch, farm jack, recovery kit

Accessories:Mopar front winch bumper, side mirror, quadratic LED lighting, rear door Jack mount, grab handles, floor mats, mesh rear cover

Future Modifications:fix the oil leaks

Hi everyone. I'm not really new to the forum but the last time I logged in I lived in a different state and had a different email address and I have no idea what my original login was. We have continuously owned four different jeeps since 1990. Two Cherokees and two Wrangles. The current ride is a 2011 JK Rubicon. We put money into mods when we first purchased it but have tailed off in the last few years. My favorite mod may be the LED headlights and fog lights. I've used my winch on the farm more for logging purposes than for getting out of trouble although it has come in handy for getting the tractor out of a couple of iffy situations. We went to a couple of Jeep Jamborees, expensive, fun, but also a lot of sitting on the trail waiting for your turn. Laurel Highlands was a fun trip (discontinued) Maine Mountians was extremely hard on equipment. We are older, retired, and the rig is a paid for daily driver. Thanks for the welcome (back).

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome