97 TJ For Sale Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler

97 TJ For Sale

Email Bookmark Print
ARae4TJ

Jeep Information

Meet little Red Riding Hood, I bought this gem a couple years ago. After test driving so many TJ's, some of which scared the life out of me, I almost gave up. Then I took one last test drive and had to have her. Since I've had her I've replaced the cracked intake manifold, shocks and more, I'll have to check the records. She runs and drives amazing, learn more:
129,500k miles,
Full accessories and service records from day one!
Soft top window storage bag,
Bike rack,
Pioneer Bluetooth c/d stereo removable face plate,
31.5"tires,
Alien sunshade,
Front seat covers with storage pockets,
Light bar and addtl lights, upgraded bumpers, A/C, Cruise, air bags.
Yes it is the 4.0 inline 6.
No main body damage,
Now for the beef, no jeep is perfect, let's be honest:
While the parking brake works I recommend servicing it, it just doesn't feel strong, i have not had it looked at. The brakes squeal, have from day one, I took it to the shop they said they were in good condition? I'm not sure what the heck the guy before me was trying to do to her but he put a ridiculous muffler on which, I think, hangs too low. I was going to replace it but with the manifold expense never got around to it, thus as a new jeep owner I was afraid to go rock climbing, I'm not familiar with trails and it would probably have been fine. The prior owner went all over the country rock climbing, she's always been garaged as you will see from her condition. She used to leak oil like mad, I've found her temperament is to not completely top off the oil, she just doesn't like it, maybe I'm a flake? Lol. She needs a good home, someone who really respects her and will ride the hell out of her, giving you fun in the sun and memorable seasons.

My daughter, dog and I have outgrown her now that she's a teen and has friends to go here and there I had to buy a more suitable vehicle.
Please text me for pictures or questions 303-803-2585. We are in Denver.

Tags
None

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome