Soft top frames search Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Soft top frames search

Email Bookmark Print
Registered User

Jeep Information

Hey all! I have a 94 YJ. It has the half door with the square half top window frame. I'm looking to change the frame and top out to the rounded half door top. I got this Rampage frame from this guy and there is a front top piece that goes all the way across but it has snaps on it. I can't seem to find anyone local that knows what it may go to. I'm figuring not a YJ. This frame has the twist style latches that would be similar in the way that the TJ soft tops lock down on the windshield. I'd like to use this bar rather than the one that you have to stick the plastic rib into from the soft top so if I decide to drop the top, it won't take half an hour to put it back up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome