Patience wins the crown Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Patience wins the crown

Email Bookmark Print
lawdawg2524

franklinton

Jeep Information

Since I’ve become an OLD JEEP owner,I’m always looking for jeep related items on Craigslist. I lucked up on a set of full hard doors and hard top. I live in NC and have family in NJ. We planned to go visit last summer so I started looking at Craigslist in NJ. I found the top and doors for $275!! For all of it. I immediately contacted the man and told him I wanted them. Knowing they would not last long, I asked my sister and brother in law to get them for me. I took my 5x8 trailer on my last trip and brought it back home. No cracks and all the glass was intact. And the doors were the right color!!! This year I was cruising e-bay looking for a wheel to match my others. I actually made a post about this years ago trying to identify the rim. Found out it was a Prime wheel that was discontinued. Low and behold I finally found it, and for $75 I now have a matching spare. I think half the fun of owning a Jeep is hunting for deals on spare parts.😁

Tags
None