My Gypsy Storm: Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

My Gypsy Storm:

Email Bookmark Print
GypsyStorm75

Jeep Information

This is my first Jeep, actually my first vehicle that I've ever truly wanted... it's the Wrangler of my high school years and has been a dream of mine to own since the first time I took a ride in one with the top off, through the woods of WV at 16...
Still working on getting her running and on the road, just purchased a new replacement carburetor and awaiting it being shipped then she'll be going in for her body work once she's running...
1990 Wrangler YJ, base model with the sport roll bar, 4.2L AMC 258 I6 with the Carter 2 barrel carburetor w/o the electronic feedback(last year for this carb),Dana 30&35 axles(front,back), 5 speed manual AX-15 transmission...
What I've done or have the parts to do before she's on the road:
I'm making it so I can hose out her tub and seats, already took out the seats, ripped up the carpet and put down a gorgeous coat of Herculiner all the way up her rear wheel wells and up to right in behind her dash, replaced the driver's seat riser as its latch was bent and I didn't feel safe, may need to replace the driver's seat itself if I can't get it any more upright since I'm short and don't like leaving back as fast as it's currently stuck... seats are otherwise in great condition and I already have a full set of DiverDown neoprene seat covers for her, have marine quality stereo and speakers picked out for later... have a new soft top, all new front lights, rivet style fender flares, new hood kit, new front fenders, new locking console, smitty gear storage for the rear seat, all new upgrade PowerStop geomet brakes and rotors for the front, purchasing new back brakes as well, all new upgrade KYB gas-a-just front and back shocks, installed a new fuel pump and doing a basic tune-up before I get her inspected as well...
No kids so this is the birth of my baby...lol

Tags
None