Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:BFGood rich all Terrain

Wheels:stock

Armor:stock

Recovery Gear:stock

Accessories:winch, cb radio, dual gas cans behind spare

Future Modifications:Rebuilt motor, new suspension, upgrade drum brakes to disk brakes, new gas tank, drain all fluids, ect...... The things ou do to a car sittingtt for a while

was my grandfather's, given to my mom. Something broke uncle tried to fix it but broke it more and kept some parts. So it sat for some time so now me and my dad are gonna get it running. I'm 15 cant even drive it. If it worked, so any tips would be great as I'm new to the grease monkey thing.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

mattylehj
View mattylehj's Jeep
06-05-2021, 08:51 AM
First vehicle eva...Jeep - 1984 CJ7....
...I enjoyed reading this post and knowing the hard work ahead. Here is a bit of advice you really didn't ask for but don't ever give up on this Jeep. Do not quit. Do not stop working on it. That Jeep will treat you right for the rest of your life but it won't be without a struggle. I'm now on my 18th Jeep (I think) and here is a short list of the ones I liked: CJ7s, TJs, LJ, CJ8s, SJs, XJs (of course). BTW - I rolled that first CJ7 going down the road at 55...it wasn't fun...cause I totaled it. Just drive those CJs with a lot of respect and remembering the hard work you put into it....but on the trail...well....let'r'rip

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome