|Axle Gear Ratio:||3.73|
|Suspension:||2.5" BDS lift w/ Bilstein 5125s|
|Future Modifications:||351w swap|
Owned since 2017 and been chipping away at PO problems since I got it. Body, frame, paint and axles were in great shape, but as I dig deeper, a lot of issues presented themselves. For instance, he swapped in a narrow track D44 in the rear and cut the spring perches to point the yoke right at the TC output...great an all, but he had a normal drive shaft in. Put in a TW CV shaft in and it cured the nasty vibrations.
Too many other issues to list, so I went ahead and decided to gut the engine compartment, wiring and gauges. In the process of swapping in a 351w w/ Sniper EFI & Hyperspark Ignition, Painless wiring harness and Speedhut gauges.
I'll post a build thread at some point.