3.7 v-6 alternator mental break down Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Commander

3.7 v-6 alternator mental break down

Email Bookmark Print
JeepWentBoom

Jeep Information

SO IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE FIGURE THIS OUT AND HELP ME SOLVE THIS BY TOMORROW MORNING SO I CAN GET OFF THE SIDE OF THE ROAD....WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED THANKS.... So here it goes this very twisted little 2007 jeep commander 3.7 V6 this is a issue that I've yet been not able to solve and I've done so much research and have had two different mechanics I work with on here and there basis look at it with me I'm on my third alternator and my second battery and my third 2-pin pigtail so out of now where me and my wife was driving the jeep and it battery light came on and it started to die we got it home and let it sit over night we'll the next morning the jeep battery light was still on and when checking all the connections and all the grounds I was only getting like 12.1 after running for 10 mins originally it was 12.7 or so well during the run process at all my hot points I did not get any where close to 14.5 that I needed to be at too be charging it ended up draining the battery ad my battery charger at the time I accidentally broke either from an oops or I might have done it purposely because I just had too fix 500 other issues before this one and just spent 7000 on it between buying it and parts well a miracle happen and out of no where it started working again it ran roughly two weeks like that then battery light came back on and no charge again drain drain drain my battery and my pockets I ran all new WIRING too I knew there would be no lose connection or a bad fusible link with new alternator and new battery hopes where high and then I sat in the seat and flipped the key and sure enough battery light on and no charge well I finally had enough and decided well might be p.c.m so I ran a external regulator and now I still have a battery light and my system is still not charging I know all my connections are good and the regulator is mounted to firewall good and ground wire to the alternator chassis but no charging my battery so I could no longer be broke down so out of no where my interior lights far as my
Dash and radio and heated seats and so on stop working out of no where and I don't have no clue why...I've tried every trick I ever been thought and the only thing in getting is back feed when I flip the pig tail of 20.1 max and screaming so unplug it and put if back in other way and I get like 12.1 and dying so don't make sense to me please feel free to diagrams pictures and advice or solutions I'm open to anything I'm probably just over looking something thanks

Tags
None

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome