Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Inner Liner Help

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Medic4taz 
#1 ·
We bought a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited. The front drivers side inner liner is missing. I found the liner online, but obviously there are no clips. What clips do I need to attach it? Anyone have any links or diagrams or part numbers?

#2 ·
Are you referring to the pliable white or grey water shield? If so, it is kept in place with a bead of adhesive around its entire perimeter. From the factory it looks and feels like black tar. I think a good contact adhesive designed for rubber would work. I tried some contact adhesive I had left over from installing rubber-backed floor tiles. It was sticky enough to hold it in place, don’t know how it will hold up over weather extremes.

If you’re referring to the white plastic fasteners, those are used only to hold the molded interior door panel in place. There’s a Jeep maintenance manual with part numbers I’ve used, will send a link in my next comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.