Just Another Stocker Build Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Just Another Stocker Build

Email Bookmark Print
DavidGascon

Jeep Information

Hello everyone. I recently got my first keep, and I'm loving every second of it. He's a 2005 GC 3.7 V6 with 118,000 miles on him. I wanted a place to keep track of what I've done, and share my experiences, so here I am. Enjoy.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

DavidGascon
View DavidGascon's Jeep
02-07-2016, 12:48 PM
First up was plasti dipping the wheels. Super easy. Used just over a can, and went super light. I've had this for over a year and it's still holding up well. Here's a scenic view for you.

DavidGascon
View DavidGascon's Jeep
02-07-2016, 01:03 PM
Next up was the hitch. My bumper did not have the lines showing where to cut to install a hitch (probably cause it's a 3.7?), but slow and steady won the race. I love the hitch. I don't do much towing at all, just a little trailer with yard debris, and maybe our boat, we'll see next summer 😎

DavidGascon
View DavidGascon's Jeep
02-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Time for fog lights. I was really excited to do these because it meant I got a switch plate from the steel armadillo, and it was definitely worth it. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it looks great. It's wired using a standard 30 amp harness. The fog lights were $40 for the pair, and they suck. But they have the halo look, and look great especially since I plan on getting hid headlights soon.
All together cost me $80.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome