07 wk Hemi Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

07 wk Hemi

Email Bookmark Print
OtisDriftwood
c

Jeep Information

I've had a 96 zj since 2014 but the frame has rotten to the point of no return. I've been lurking this site for a long time but now that I've recently purchased a 2007 wk I figured I should stop lurking and become a member.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Michaelbecker
View Michaelbecker's Jeep
12-21-2019, 08:18 PM
Nice, how many miles? Is it going to be an off-roader or mainly stay on pavement?

OtisDriftwood
View OtisDriftwood's Jeep
12-22-2019, 12:09 PM
It's got 158k miles. It's mostly gonna stay on pavement. I'll do some light off roading to get to my hunting camp a handful of times a year. Theres a few things I have to do to it such as sway bar bushing, exhaust manifold bolts, and sunroof drains. But other than those common problems it's a great vehicle and I'm very happy to have it.

Michaelbecker
12-23-2019, 10:44 AM
I’m glad you mentioned the sun roof drains. I got a sun roof as well and never thought about checking those.

OtisDriftwood
View OtisDriftwood's Jeep
12-23-2019, 11:40 AM
Ya from the research I've gathered from this great forum the sunroof drains getting clogged seem to be pretty common. I plan on using some weed wacker line to push through the drain tubes. Its strong enough to unplug it but not sharp enough to puncture the sides of the tubes. Hope that helps for you too.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Michaelbecker
12-26-2019, 04:06 PM
I appreciate it. I got a roll of that stuff in my garage so it’s worth a go.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome