New member post. 02 WJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

New member post. 02 WJ

Email Bookmark Print

Swedebrick

Jeep Information

Hey ya’ll brand new to the forum. I’m a mechanic at a full-service, independent shop and I currently drive an 04 f250, 87 Volvo 740 and a 12 Honda Sabre cycle.

Just picked up an 02 4.0 this week w/ 180k miles; super clean and runs like a top. I paid a whopping $150 from a buddy who’s shipping off to the navy soon and cannot pay to store it so we both got a killer deal I suppose. Already have gone through and done fuel filter, rad hoses, t-stat and housing, spark plugs, front&rear diff’s , t-case fluid, trans fluid, and painted the bumpers and side plastics with some rust oleum bed armor.

I have a rough country 4” xtreme lift on its way, all new spring insulators, rear upper arm bushings, 4 tie rod ends with center sleeves and pro comp 51 rock crawler wheels.
Still deciding on what tires and size to go with, i’m waiting on the wheels so I can try a couple different tires we stock here for fitment.
I’m open to any suggestions for upgrades and other PM/service I should do before I get her registered and on the road.

Tags
None

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome