South Humberside, UK

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:Grand Cherokee

Engine:2.7crd

Transmission:auto

Tires:235 65 17

Wheels:std

Just bought as a totally rust free but defective mechanically replacement for my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser Colorado 3.0 diesel manual which needs a new chassis before it can go back on the road as it has terminal chassis and floorpan rot but runs and drives beautifully. Need to get it starting (suspect fuel pumps prob HP) rolling (sticking rear brake) and talking (suspect speaker wiring) then find what else needs doing. Have just fitted towbar and will sort wiring once running.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

stevem9
View stevem9's Jeep
09-18-2019, 07:18 AM
Got Workshop Manuals! Most come without Diesel
Bought an allegedly complete workshop manual but it did not cover the Diesel variant so started emailing around and finally found one that did and would you believe it was the cheapest (which I had avoided because it was cheap and others claimed to be the most complete available) so am now about to commence on some work. Why oh why did Jeep have to change the software for the engine and gearbox from the truly excellent Mercedes star system which I have a reader for and has to be the best and most detailed available for any car I've come across?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome